Icemann

Clinton Campaign Volunteer Fired for calling fallen Navy SEAL widow an "idiot"

Was I the one flaming him first? Haha alright. Apparently it is perfectly okay for people to be Alt-Left and speeches would be tolerated as long as it's against the conservatives. I see. I will no longer be using this website, feel free to ban.

Icemann

Was I the one flaming him first? Haha alright. Apparently it is perfectly okay for people to be Alt-Left and speeches would be tolerated as long as it's against the conservatives. I see. I will no longer be using this website, feel free to ban.

Be careful the door doesn't hit you in the arse on the way out.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

And a cuckhold is a method of insulting people.

So you don't know what it means. So you know, a cuckold is someone whose wife is fucking another man. So for the sake of clarity, could you either point to where the tweeter in question suggested that Mrs Owens was unfaithful, or admit that you made a mistake. Thanks ever so:)

Not only your hypocritical brain cannot differentiate between sarcasm and irony,

What makes you say that?

but you also lack ability to conceive and understand statements made by opposition during an argument.

Which ones?

You are just a worthless internet warrior who suffers low self esteem and is now mad because a foreign election didn't go your way after 8 years being breastfed rainbow and unicorn stories like a baby.

Yep. Of the two of us I am clearly the one who sounds more angry right now.

Say that to the face of a soldier in person. I deeply regret wasting my precious time replying to your post.

Before I switched purely to BASE a few years ago, I mostly skydived at a DZ on a military base. I've had this conversation with soldiers. And to be honest, I can't remember any of them being that bothered about it. What reasonable person would be?

Get lost.

We seem to be hitting a recurring them here, that people who disagree with you should leave. Either the forum or the country. I'm not sure why you started posting here, to be honest. What did you think was going to happen?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Before I switched purely to BASE a few years ago, I mostly skydived at a DZ on a military base. I've had this conversation with soldiers. And to be honest, I can't remember any of them being that bothered about it. What reasonable person would be?

Yep. I've worked for the military (at McClellan AFB, years ago) trained military at Tac-air, done demos with them, worked with them at Brown - and none of them get as angry and bitter as some of the armchair warriors you see on the Internet.