gowlerk

Conservative Party of Canada leadership race

In May of this year the Conservative Party of Canada will be selecting a new leader. Some of the candidates in the race are pretty far out. As in wanting to emulate some of the "new directions" being taken in some other nations lately. This party is an important part of the Canadian political scene and could easily come to power again. It is important that they chose a leader that who reflects mainstream Canadian values. As a progressive minded Canadian I have decided to spend $15 on a membership. Members who join by March 28th 2017 will be able to vote for the leader. In order to join, you must state that you support party values, which are not clearly defined, but I am taking that to mean Canadian values. And that you are not a member of another party. I have joined the party in order to have a vote and I intend to find the best moderate and potentially winning candidate and vote for her or him. I encourage others to join me and to work together to ensure that the party is not taken over by an extremist. If you are already a current member and have in depth knowledge of the candidates I invite you to help me in my selection. Spread the word, this may be important.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.