SivaGanesha

who is the dom in this bromance?

I guess I just wasn't raised to have the same level of pure hatred that some of you possess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TE_QMa3fw

I've been working as an software developer since the mid 1980s. In the early 1990s was sending TCP and UDP packets up and down the wire before most of you had ever even heard about this thing called the internet. I also know how to use APIs to navigate the registries, and how to build services that could do malicious things to another computer. Also when I lived in Colorado, I worked at a company that intercepted all HTTP/HTTPS traffic going in and out of a server, and we archived every single bit. Nothing was lost. We captured it all. Now we didn't build this tool for malicious purposes. No we built it as a load balancing tool for organizations to monitor their servers. But I know how all this low level hacking works and so did every single one of my former development peers in Colorado.

Now why do I say all of this? Where is your proof that it was the Russians who hacked your beloved and ever so crooked DNC? It could have been anyone. Yes perhaps it was the Russians. It could have been the Chinese? No it could have been some European, or some Canadian? Or has it ever occurred to you that it could have been Americans who hacked the DNC?

Stop the war mongering. A war with Russia is fucking MAAD.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over