billvon

Trump-y candidates showing up

Looks like the Trump effect is propagating. "Hey, if Trump can become the Presidential nominee by saying X, I can be a nominee, too!"

The latest one - conservative radio host Jason Lewis. Some of his statements so far:

"Rape is rape if it’s legitimately rape. There I sound like [Todd Akin.] Of course rape is rape, the question is whether it’s rape or not."

"If you…believe that there ought to be an exception [to abortion laws] for rape and you are a pro-lifer, then every consensual sex act will turn into a rape - and that we see all the time."

“You've got a vast majority of young single women who couldn't explain to you what GDP means. You know what they care about? They care about abortion. They care about abortion and gay marriage. They care about 'The View.' They are non-thinking.”

The "white population" has been "committing political suicide" and "committing cultural suicide" by not reproducing at higher levels.

"Real Americans" think Hurricane Katrina victims were "a bunch of whiners."

So get out to the polls, all you non-thinking single women, suicidal whites, Katrina whiners and pro-life rapists - vote for Jason!

So, I had to look to see where he is running. Minnesota, right next door to me, nice. I would assume he is taking a run at Michele Bachmann's seat. She was far out there as well. What with her "conversion therapy" husband and all.

What the hell, he'll fit right in with the platform!

Edit-No, 2nd district, Bachmann's was 6th district.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

With more and more crazies coming out of the woodwork, I'm beginning to put more credence into alien abduction. (And I'm thinking they're the ones that got "probed".
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Niki1

With more and more crazies coming out of the woodwork, I'm beginning to put more credence into alien abduction. (And I'm thinking they're the ones that got "probed".

Perhaps "Men In Black" was a documentary.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.