Darius11

At what point does a police officer who is violating their oath become an armed thug?

I was getting infuriated watching the unconstitutional gun confiscation that happened during Katrina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

where police confiscated and destroyed anyone who was taking their guns with them. But that lead to the question.

If a police officer breaks the law is not abiding by the law and is harming your property or putting your life in danger is he no longer just an armed intruder?

To me the uniform is not magical its your actions the second you become an armed intruder i have the right to treat you in such a manner.

How can you trust someone pointing a gun at your head who is already breaking his oath? are you expected to wait and see if he is going to steal your shit, kill you and rape your wife or daughter.

I know of the case where a former US i believe marine defended his home against police intruders and got the not guilty vote he deserved, but like most cases the cops get away with most of this.

How are they not later fired, imprisoned Both? Or were they as they should have been.

Am i by my self on this like most everything else on here. lol
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

This was the event that formed the "Oath Keepers." Though liberals refer to them as "that anti-goverment terrorist group."

Liberals love having government dick up there ass....:D

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Darius11

I was getting infuriated watching the unconstitutional gun confiscation that happened during Katrina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

where police confiscated and destroyed anyone who was taking their guns with them. But that lead to the question.

If a police officer breaks the law is not abiding by the law and is harming your property or putting your life in danger is he no longer just an armed intruder?

To me the uniform is not magical its your actions the second you become an armed intruder i have the right to treat you in such a manner.

How can you trust someone pointing a gun at your head who is already breaking his oath? are you expected to wait and see if he is going to steal your shit, kill you and rape your wife or daughter.

I know of the case where a former US i believe marine defended his home against police intruders and got the not guilty vote he deserved, but like most cases the cops get away with most of this.

How are they not later fired, imprisoned Both? Or were they as they should have been.

Am i by my self on this like most everything else on here. lol

You are not alone.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun