richravizza

California helping the Poor so much that

The price of a gallon of gas is only Twice as expensive.here...

http://www.signalscv.com/section/33/article/139000/

California passed AB 32, the so-called “Global Warming Solutions Act,” in 2006, it was praised as first-of-its-kind legislation, a model that the world would follow,not.

Summer blends,ethanol mandates,and hidden taxes,and them wonderful subsidies are crushing not only the poor,but all of OUR consumer based economy.

Social engineering of this fraud, corruption,and unbridled Taxation has to Stop.
Fire up the grill,ENJOY THE RED MEAT

ibx

Social engineering of this fraud, corruption,and unbridled Taxation has to Stop.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/jul/08/california-ranks-worlds-8th-largest-economy-overta/

California is the 8th largest economy on earth(bigger than Russia and Italy), I think you can afford a small tribute towards the climate.

Hey
I am ok with it as long as it is someone elses money!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

ibx

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/jul/08/california-ranks-worlds-8th-largest-economy-overta/

California is the 8th largest economy on earth(bigger than Russia and Italy), I think you can afford a small tribute towards the climate.

It's exactly what it is. A tribute. But not toward the climate. Toward the politicians.

This was supposed to help avert global warming (back when warming was the problem. Yes. The whole idea was to keep the earth cooler) and it was admitted that, at best, it would prevent global warming by a few ten thousandths of a degree over the next century. Even the best of science would find whatever benefit was provided to be, as a matter of science, undetectable!

The whole thing is the political/climatalogic example of homeopathy. And costing billions in Cali, and disproportionately affecting the poor.

But that's okay. Fuck the poor, right? Fuck the poor. Fuck the rich. And screw anybody except Elon Musk and others who have the money and the power to make a whole lot more off the poor while making sure the poor cannot afford their products.

Yes, even I am paying money so that the rich can more easily afford a Tesla. I can't afford one. But it's now easier for a millionaire to afford one.

My wife is hotter than your wife.