brenthutch

I am afraid that the camel's toe is now in the Ranger's tent

JohnMitchell

But in jobs requiring raw strength, I think the genetics of sex will continue to favor men. Who do you want around to drag your wounded self back to cover when the $hit hits the fan?

Amazon. From what I hear about her hugs, I have no doubt she could drag anyone, any-damn-where she wanted!

ETA -- or Promise5. I know she has rescue training and experience. :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

But in jobs requiring raw strength, I think the genetics of sex will continue to favor men. Who do you want around to drag your wounded self back to cover when the $hit hits the fan?

Um, whoever can do it right fucking now. If I'm lying there taking fire, I'm not going to decline a drag because the dragger doesn't have a penis.

BTW, most Rangers are fairly small of frame. They tend to be built more like gymnasts than power lifters.

- Dan G

When they graduate Ranger school they are ALL small-framed. Two months of food and sleep deprivation take a toll. I was a ripped 185 when I started and was an emaciated 153 when I graduated. The ladies didn't even make it to the hard part. FWIW the typical Ranger morphology is skinny legs (for running) and a buff upper body.

The ladies didn't even make it to the hard part.

Apparently not. I'm sure someday there will be a female that can make it all the way through. So far it looks like only 19 have ever been given the chance to try. Hopefully they won't change the course to increase the female pass rate.

FWIW the typical Ranger morphology is skinny legs (for running) and a buff upper body.

That's kind of what I meant by a gynast body. I think I lot of civilians think Rangers look like football players. Receivers, maybe, linebackers, not at all.

- Dan G