richravizza

If u like Bank bailouts,you'll love the ACA

Hidden among the pages of the ACA are provisions for the Risk to Insurance Companies, Locked in Profits and those Wonderful Subsidies.Yum.
I love Capitalism,But this is Commie, I mean Crony as Hell.
I though the Greedy insurance Companies Were the Problem?Now their Profits are backed by Uncle Sam & locked in?
So if the Young Decide Not to Pay more and the system starts Losing Billions? If the Profit is cut and those Ins. Co. start losing Cash the Gov't won't Back-up, ?
THEN LET THE BAIL OUT BEGIN.
This seem Errie. Like "Everyone Should have a Home"
Don't get me Wrong,I'm a pessimist, and this ACA WILL Benifit my Family, because of them "subsidies".
This is the First time in my life that a Gov't progam will Help me, Jump More;)

regulator

Just wait until democrats start losing their precious policies in droves and the fines start kicking in. When I hear the cry for 'new hope and change' I'm going to start laughing and say you idiots voted for this shit in the first place.

Do you mean like what happened in Massachusetts? Once again you're going to find yourself on the loosing side of history.

jclalor

Do you mean like what happened in Massachusetts? Once again you're going to find yourself on the loosing side of history.

Only a liberal can believe that what works for Massachusetts will work for the entire country.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Only a liberal can believe that what works for Massachusetts will work for the entire country.

Only a conservative would do a 180 on a successful conservative idea once it's implemented by a libral.

All pissn aside,
I was looking at it from the economic side, back of the Napkin SHIT.
If the ins.co. are breaking even, with all their pay offs, will our Gov't pay Co. Profits?
In five yrs,if more hip, knee,. $100,000+ procedures are done, year after year and massive losses are incurred does the Gov't back those losses and Profits, and for how Long?
Smells like Vegas housing market 2004-2007.