rickjump1

How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform

http://theweek.com/article/index/253801/how-the-strange-case-of-obamas-uncle-omar-complicates-immigration-reform

QUOTE: Here's Tom Fitton, president of the influential conservative group Judicial Watch, a month after Oyango Obama's 2011 arrest:

"President Obama's "Uncle Omar" is the face of what is wrong with the Obama administration's lawless and dangerous approach to illegal immigration. Instead of being deported, as the law requires, Uncle Omar was allowed to roam the streets and endanger the lives of innocent people, including a law enforcement officer. [Judicial Watch, via WND]..."

I understand the President of the United States also has a Kenyan aunt living her illegally.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHoAuk76fT8 The taxpayers have/had an obligation to make her a citizen? She's been her for years. Is the system "broken" because we didn't roll out the red carpet for her?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

http://theweek.com/article/index/253801/how-the-strange-case-of-obamas-uncle-omar-complicates-immigration-reform

QUOTE: Here's Tom Fitton, president of the influential conservative group Judicial Watch, a month after Oyango Obama's 2011 arrest:

"President Obama's "Uncle Omar" is the face of what is wrong with the Obama administration's lawless and dangerous approach to illegal immigration. Instead of being deported, as the law requires, Uncle Omar was allowed to roam the streets and endanger the lives of innocent people, including a law enforcement officer. [Judicial Watch, via WND]..."

I understand the President of the United States also has a Kenyan aunt living her illegally.

Why is this a surprise?

He refuses to obey, well, at least enforce, the current immigration laws.

Again, why does this surprise you?:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

I thought the POTUS never actually met him.
:|

Really?http://visiontoamerica.com/16357/caught-in-a-lie-obama-admits-that-he-lived-with-his-kenyan-delinquent-uncle/
"Caught In A Lie: Obama Admits That He Lived With His Kenyan Delinquent Uncle." Normiss, you were just kidding.
"Not long ago the nation became aware that Barack Obama’s uncle Omar had been living in the US illegally since the 1970s. In 2011 Obama told America that he never really knew Omar and he never lived with the man. Now, the White House is suddenly backing away from that claim admitting that Obama did live with Uncle Omar in the 1980s.

Once again we see Obama being caught blatantly lying about his past.

Uncle Omar became a liability for the President when in 2011 he was arrested for drunk driving. It was then discovered that he’d been living illegally in the US since the 1970s and there was even a 1992 ruling that he should be deported."

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

How do you conclude this when he has deported more illegals than any previous President?

JerryBaumchen

Jerry, I think both of you are right....It may be more of a paper numbers game with BHO, but it's definitely documented. Who do you trust?

Exactly my point.

The white house response to this looks like it came straight out of high school drama class.
Why so much effort to sort this out comes across as an elaborate lie.
If a single person incident is worth such lies.......

I hate the US government.

normiss

Exactly my point.

The white house response to this looks like it came straight out of high school drama class.
Why so much effort to sort this out comes across as an elaborate lie.
If a single person incident is worth such lies.......

I hate the US government.

I don't think Allen West hates the US government, but he has some choice words for it's leader. http://allenbwest.com/2013/12/obama-absolutist/

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

How do you conclude this when he has deported more illegals than any previous President?

JerryBaumchen

-------------------------------------------------
He might have deported more than previous presidents. But HE gets to pick and choose who. And that is bullshit.