melch

Bradley Manning nominated for the NPP

jakee

Me too! I always understood that a NPP was a big deal and really 'classy'. Fooled me!

But why has the Manning story had any impact on your opinion of the NPP, given that the prize committee has done absolutely nothing whatsoever in relation to Manning?

Not really.

The question was 'why?'. So what does 'Not really' mean?

You are twisting what I said. Only to continue a silly argument. You asked about Manning having such an effect on me and I replied 'not really'. Go back an re-read what has been posted. My whole point, through the endless verbiage is that, bottom line, I think that the mere idea of petitioning or even nominating Manning for a NPP is ludicrous, silly and pointless. Awarding a criminal? How about Jack the Ripper? I've said all I intend to so, y'all have a nice day.

Chuck

normiss

"And the fact that they haven't changed the rules to stop Manning's nomination kinda backs up my point that the Nobel Committee have done absolutely nothing in relation to Bradley Manning"

That is.

Why?

Fucking looney petitions mean shit. Why should anyone care what they want?

Yeah, that's exactly what the Nobel Prize Committee said.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You asked about Manning having such an effect on me and I replied 'not really'.

So, when you said it "shows what a joke one of those prizes is" you were mistaken and didn't mean to say that? Could've just said so when I asked the first time.

My whole point, through the endless verbiage is that, bottom line, I think that the mere idea of petitioning or even nominating Manning for a NPP is ludicrous, silly and pointless.

Right, but some random group of people petitioning for him to be awarded the Nobel Prize does not reflect, in any way, upon the prize itself. The Prize committee cannot stop another group from creating a petition. How could they?

Awarding a criminal?

He's not been awarded anything.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Darius11

The guy exposed war crimes and has paid and is still paying hell for it, yea I hope he wins he showed balls and stood for what was right.

:|

"Pfc. Bradley Manning took the stand Wednesday at his sentencing hearing in the WikiLeaks case and apologized for hurting his country, pleading with a military judge for a chance to go to college and become a productive citizen"

Not standing up for his beliefs anymore
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

***The guy exposed war crimes and has paid and is still paying hell for it, yea I hope he wins he showed balls and stood for what was right.

:|

"Pfc. Bradley Manning took the stand Wednesday at his sentencing hearing in the WikiLeaks case and apologized for hurting his country, pleading with a military judge for a chance to go to college and become a productive citizen"

Not standing up for his beliefs anymore

At this point in time, he'll say anything with big hopes of keeping his sorry ass out of prison. He should've thought about that before he did what he did what he did. I have nor feelings for the little traitor.

Chuck