Kennedy

Mexican Police Chief Killed By Rifle From Project Gunwalker

jakee

You can't accept that Mods can do whatever they want?

Non-sequitur, I didn't reply to any such comment. It's a little early in the thread for you to lose the plot (but only a little).

:D:D You're pretty funny. What was the thread title again?

I replied to Pilfy. Why do you care what I have to say to him? You can't accept that anyone can reply to a comment on a public forum?

Except the answer was hanging right there in front of you but you couldn't see it when everyone else could.

Except the answer was hanging right there in front of you

The answer to what? Why you care what I have to say? I think you're veering off again.

Well, to get back on track, here's a question for you to answer; have you been breaking the forum rules in this thread, and have you been getting away with it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Except the answer was hanging right there in front of you

The answer to what? Why you care what I have to say? I think you're veering off again.

Well, to get back on track, here's a question for you to answer; have you been breaking the forum rules in this thread, and have you been getting away with it?

You do realize this thread isn't about breaking forum rules don't you? If not, I would suggest you re-read the thread title before ranting about others being off topic.

Kennedy

*********I really don't see a down side here, a cop and a beaner.;)

blues jerry

You want to clarify that before I tell you what it sounds like? If its a joke it isn't funny. If its not, it's worse.

Yet it's generally accepted for cops to have this very attitude towards others.

It's not acceptable for a cop or anyone else to be a racist. Being happy that someone has been killed by criminals is also generally considered a fucked up perspective regardless of employment.

AH. Until I read "By Criminals" I was feeling pretty sorry for the guy working for the state doing executions . . . he could NEVER have pride in job performance.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

The rules are the rules.

Which one did he break?

Try to pay attention, Jakee. It's right there in the original post.

No, it really wasn't.

Would his comment have been acceptable from someone that wasn't a mod? If yes, what rule prevents a mod from saying it, if no, what rule prevents normal poster's from saying it?

In reality, no, his comment would not have been acceptable from someone else. but again, if you're a mod, there;s not much anyone else can do. Seems they always get the last word.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

turtlespeed

************I really don't see a down side here, a cop and a beaner.;)

blues jerry

You want to clarify that before I tell you what it sounds like? If its a joke it isn't funny. If its not, it's worse.

Yet it's generally accepted for cops to have this very attitude towards others.

It's not acceptable for a cop or anyone else to be a racist. Being happy that someone has been killed by criminals is also generally considered a fucked up perspective regardless of employment.

AH. Until I read "By Criminals" I was feeling pretty sorry for the guy working for the state doing executions . . . he could NEVER have pride in job performance.

There is a line there. If the guy killed is a criminal, I usually don't feel that bad. On the other hand, there is a point where one has to distinguish between if he is really a criminal because of his actions, or if he is just 'perceived' to be a criminal because of the color of his skin, or something. And then there's the whole thing about 'circumstances' ...

For instance, we in western society seem to think that anyone who causes pain and kills other people easily is a 'psycho-path' and abnormal - and yet from reading about some cultures - it seems that is not so abnormal to treat other people that way.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

You do realize this thread isn't about breaking forum rules don't you? If not, I would suggest you re-read the thread title before ranting about others being off topic.

Poor GM, lost again.

I wasn't complaining about off topic posts, I was pointing out your non-sequitur responses. If you don't understand the difference, I would suggest you work on your own grasp of language before you worry about mine.

skypuppy

In reality, no, his comment would not have been acceptable from someone else. but again, if you're a mod, there;s not much anyone else can do. Seems they always get the last word.

You're crazy.

Show me where anyone has been banned for a post like Bill's. Show me where anyone has been so much as warned for a post like Bill's. Show me where a post like Bill's has been commented on by a mod, in an 'official' capacity, ever.

jakee

***In reality, no, his comment would not have been acceptable from someone else. but again, if you're a mod, there;s not much anyone else can do. Seems they always get the last word.

You're crazy.

Show me where anyone has been banned for a post like Bill's. Show me where anyone has been so much as warned for a post like Bill's. Show me where a post like Bill's has been commented on by a mod, in an 'official' capacity, ever.

THAT is FUNNY . . . I don't think Bill needs your protection. :D:D:D:D:D

On the other hand, it has happened, and there are several examples, depending on whom the post was made by. So do your own homework and you can find it.

In General though, everyone just needs to suck it up and quit being tho thenthative!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

THAT is FUNNY . . . I don't think Bill needs your protection.

Protection? I'm just trying to figure out what you guys' thought processes are. Persecution complexes interest me.

On the other hand, it has happened, and there are several examples, depending on whom the post was made by. So do your own homework and you can find it.

OK, I've done my homework, and here are the offending posts;

Your turn.

In General though, everyone just needs to suck it up and quit being tho thenthative!

Kinda my point.

jakee

THAT is FUNNY . . . I don't think Bill needs your protection.

Protection? I'm just trying to figure out what you guys' thought processes are. Persecution complexes interest me.

OK, I've done my homework, and here are the offending posts;

Your turn.

In General though, everyone just needs to suck it up and quit being tho thenthative!

Kinda my point.

Dooode! Go watch a few episodes of Papa Moon and The Mighty Booshe until you can smile correctly . . .

jakee

"The moon was big in the tube! Moon look big in the tube! Ahhh, telescope."

I was gunna ask, how can you see the Moon in the Tube?

Tube's underground ain't it?

Wanna drink some Bailey's from a shoe?

If there is any message to this thread...

I say stay out of Mexico...

Many have pointed out that they are enjoying their margaritas on some beach somewhere, but I'm still hearing stories about the many that travel to the border and other places that are paying ransoms to return home and the poor medical treatment they have recived. Many resorts have their own security forces and standby doctors. Untill Mexico gets the message that the Americkans are not coming anymore they are not going to do anything meanining full to solve their gang issues. There is just way to much cash in a country that is more corrupt than ours to risk sending our children there because of this very issue in the first place!

Peresonally I'mm going to donate another brick for the wall....
C

And who's to say the chief wasen't working for a rival gang and darwinisim at work?
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

I was gunna ask, how can you see the Moon in the Tube?

Tube's underground ain't it?

Naahh bruv, he mean wat u look thru, like binocular an ting, innit?

(Stop trying to turn me into what I am not. You cannot turn milk into cheese.
Yes you can, that is how they make cheese.
OK, bad example!)

PiLFy

I don't know you from Adam, Jakee. If you can't see the problem? You're either dense, or disingenuous. Take your pick. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this one.

The only problem seems to be that you're just too delicate a little flower to be able to handle a satirical comment and that you're quick to throw the rulebook around without having read it.

jakee

***I don't know you from Adam, Jakee. If you can't see the problem? You're either dense, or disingenuous. Take your pick. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this one.

The only problem seems to be that you're just too delicate a little flower to be able to handle a satirical comment and that you're quick to throw the rulebook around without having read it.

Please keep embarrassing yourself. It's quite entertaining. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

livendive

Wanna drink some Bailey's from a shoe?

Wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?

Blues,
Dave

Easy there fuzzy little man peach!

This thread is hilarious.

Really.

There are now 2 LEOs dead as a result of the BATF's deliberate actions to deliver firearms sold in the US to Mexican drug gangs.
They pretended it was to trace the guns from the dealers, through the straw purchasers and the smugglers to the drug gangs.
But there were no (as in absolutely zero) assets in Mexico to follow the guns once they crossed the border. And the BATF told the Mexican authorities nothing (as in absolutely zero) about this "investigation."

Several BATF agents have been reassigned, a US attorney has resigned. But that's really about it (the family of the dead Border Patrol agent has a lawsuit in progress, but it's going to take a while for results).

I find it ironic that the conversation in Congress has been really similar to this thread.
Thread drift, snarky comments, and very very little actual discussion.

Of course the Obama administration (the one that was going to be so transparent) has delayed, obfuscated and flat out refused to answer any thing about it.

But at least the bullshit rhetoric about how 90% of the guns used by the Mexican drug gangs come from the US has stopped.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Gravitymaster

******I don't know you from Adam, Jakee. If you can't see the problem? You're either dense, or disingenuous. Take your pick. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this one.

Please keep embarrassing yourself. It's quite entertaining. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I thought I'd start learning from the master.

jakee

*********I don't know you from Adam, Jakee. If you can't see the problem? You're either dense, or disingenuous. Take your pick. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this one.

What does Kallend have to do with this?

jakee

*********I don't know you from Adam, Jakee. If you can't see the problem? You're either dense, or disingenuous. Take your pick. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this one.

Well, Padawan. The first step is to get over yourself. Let's see how you do with that for a while and then we can move on to the next lesson.