rickjump1

Woman Raped in Dubai Jailed For Sex Outside Marriage

Yep,the KKK were some ignorant assholes for sure,and they did some bad shit,but I doubt that they cause as much misery as gang bangers or mexican cartels at this point in time.
Don't forget the IRA either. The IRA wrote the book on blowing shit up,but at the moment islam is out front on all this kind of fucked up shit and they use religion as there cause.
When the muslims are not killing infidels they kill each other over religious interpretation.
Such irrational behavior.

toolbox

:D:D:D:Dahhhh:D:D:D:Dyou think I'm religious:D:D:D:D:D:D.
I'm an INFIDEL,aka non believer of all religions.
Religions and some believers are,and have been responsible for not only several mass conflicts and rampant intolerance, but also the suppression of scientific knowledge.
At this point in time Islam is leading the way in violence,intolerance,and the suppression of knowledge.

Nah, I worked out a bit ago that you're a fellow card-carrying atheist - I never see you at meetings though? :D
I just don't like singling out a single religion for their atrocity record, even if they've put more runs on the board in recent times. Any evil act committed in the name of of any religion is abhorrent to me, and there is nothing more dangerous than a man who truly believes he's right with god...
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

toolbox

Yep,the KKK were some ignorant assholes for sure,and they did some bad shit...

You've put that in past tense. I assure you it's not.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdWgCt5FRbDUALUjBGOd_?p=kkk&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

This is pretty chilling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/shaun-winkler-white-supremacist-kkk-sheriff-idaho_n_1365677.html
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

toolbox

I didn't say they were irradicated,but they are not as big of players in the field of violence anymore when compared to the islamic extremist,the drug cartels,or the gang bangers.

Fair enough.

What about the members of the Defense Department, notably Rumsfeld, who put Christian messages, quotes, chapter and verse on the front of security briefing going to Bush 43? We going to count that at all?

I thought that put the US in a horrible position.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184546/Donald-Rumsfelds-holy-war-How-President-Bushs-Iraq-briefings-came-quotes-Bible.html

Again, this is why we NEED separation of church and state.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

:Dya I like to practice my lack of faith in solitude.
I know that all the dominate religions have been used as banners for conflict and cruelty,but at this point in time islam is lit up and ready to explode.
I'm sure alot of this stems back to the brits harsh treatment of the peoples of the middle east,just like their treatment of the people of India led to revolt and ultimately the creation of Pakistan and Bangladesh,the harsh treatment of the arabs led to the birth of the muslim brotherhood.
It is no excuse however for blowing people up,or intolerance,or violation of basic human rights in the name of god.
It's bullshit,just like the crusades,or race supremacy,or any other irrational ignorant crap.
I wish all humans would embrace scientific enlightenment and cast aside all this mumbo jumbo nonsense.
But until then we will have overpopulation,hunger,intolerance,lust for power and control,and the need for self defense against those who would try to do us harm.
This is just the way it is.

quade

***Yep,the KKK were some ignorant assholes for sure,and they did some bad shit...

You've put that in past tense. I assure you it's not.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdWgCt5FRbDUALUjBGOd_?p=kkk&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

This is pretty chilling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/shaun-winkler-white-supremacist-kkk-sheriff-idaho_n_1365677.html It's 2013, and the kkk is alive and well, and you can rest assured they are being watched and infiltrated by the FBI. They will continue to recruit members, march in parades, and spread their racial hate, but they are not the national organization they once were, nor do they have the following they once had. I'm not trying to minimize their impact, but it is so small when compared to the "grand jihad against America".
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.