Elian

The History of Palestine /Palestinian israeli Conflict

Palestinian israeli Conflict
Just Found these Vids
The History of Palestine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3bxj1uvDXU

Occupation 101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5780HkiPVNc&index=1&list=PL2CDF1EEE5E08049D

The Palestinians they were not the Nazis , they were not Responsible for the Holocaust, but they are the one to pay the price and give up their homeland.

I dont care if this land were for Jews 2000++ Years ago ,
you can force the Arab Palestinian to leave thier homeland and bring jews from all around the world to that land

jclalor

It kind of glosses right over the murder of 7 million Jews.

??? dude how lost are you?

You know it was Germans right in Europe??

Please tell me you know that[:/]
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The Jews and the Palestines have been killing each other over the "Promised Land" before Jesus was born. I say let them keep fighting. Nothing we can do to stop them, bad enough Israel has 1/2 of our used F-16's, Bradleys and a few M1-A1 Abrams tanks.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Darius11

***It kind of glosses right over the murder of 7 million Jews.

??? dude how lost are you?

You know it was Germans right in Europe??

Please tell me you know that[:/]

Dude, give me a break. The point I was making was the link the OP provided made It sound as if the Jews just showed up and started Israel out of the blue. If you just had a large portion of your ethnicity murdered, with the rest of the world looking in the other direction, you may think it's time to get your own turf to call your own.

I do not blindly support Israel, I do understand why they decided not to put the lives of their whole race in the hands of others, who have blamed, persecuted, and have tried to exterminate them for 2000 years.

Abraham's (as in the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) first wife Sarai was having problems conceiving and offered her handmaiden Hagar up as a second wife with that union producing Ishmael. Usually such a first born would inherit everything.

Sarai subsequently bore Abraham a second son Isaac. Wanting the best for her son she had Abraham cast out and disinherit Ishmael.

Ishmael is Muhammad's forefather and recognized by Muslims as Abraham's legitimate first born.

Judaism maintains that Isaac is Abraham's true heir.

Israel (given to Abraham and his descendants by God) is the inheritance in question.

"Promised Land" by who , do jews have paper from god , signed and stamped :D
The land is for the people who live in it , regardless of their religion or race or color

i dont think that European Jews nor African or American Jews have the right to steal Palestine or force the people who live their to leave thier homes coz God promised jews to give them Palestine :(

In the years following WWII when Europe was being sliced and diced and put into the redistribution pot, Palestine rolled craps.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

In an attempt to un-Godwin (deGodwin?) the thread I'd like to point out that the Balfour Declaration to establish a Jewish homeland in the middle east dated from 1917 and there was massive Jewish immigration prior to the holocaust. Undoubtedly the holocaust may have given more urgency to those efforts in some quarters but Jewish nationalism predated that period.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

"Promised Land" by who

Promised by no one. Simply being the Jewish homeland for 3000+ years with continuous presence in the land.

Both nations have a claim in the land but saying Israel is "stolen land" because "Palestinians were there first" is:
A) factually wrong (history doesn't start in 1900 AD)
B) proves the opposite point as Jews were there long before Islam was invented
c) disregards the fact that there was a division plan which the Jews accepted and the Arabs didn't, attacked, and lost.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

i dont think that European Jews nor African or American Jews have the right to steal Palestine or force the people who live their to leave thier homes coz God promised jews to give them Palestine :(

The Palestinians also claim that this land was given to them by their God.

does that give the right for native american to ask all white/black/european and african american to leave coz they were there first
, simply NO
Palestinian were there first , as Jew came to Palestine from Egypt didnt they
Israel define itself as 'national state of Jewish people'

1878 Jewish 3.2% - and Palestinian(Muslims + christians ) 96.8%
1922 Jewish 11%
1948 Jewish 33%

, anyone can proof that European and African Jews are real Jews are they son of the jews who were there before 2000 years

check this book by Jimmy Carter " Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid"

, anyone can proof that European and African Jews are real Jews are they son of the jews who were there before 2000 years 

While its hard to reply to your structured logic and well phrased arguements, actually yes, it is very easy to proove that...
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

falxori

While its hard to reply to your structured logic and well phrased arguements, actually yes, it is very easy to proove that...

You cant proof it , coz they are not