rickjump1

Stoning Emphasized in Iran

But Sharia Law is perfectly harmless and completely compatible with U.S. Law.

We need to listen to our liberal brethren and allow Muslims to practice Sharia Law in the U.S.

And if a women or two gets stoned to death along the way, what does it matter? As long as America stays pro-choice, they should shut the fuck up, put their burka back on and stay in the house before they get beat the fuck up....
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

I was being lighthearted. If you'd like me to respond seriously - it's information mainstream media won't touch the same way mainstream media won't touch faked moon landings. Happy? :|

You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

I was being lighthearted. If you'd like me to respond seriously - it's information mainstream media won't touch the same way mainstream media won't touch faked moon landings. Happy? :|

I'm not joining in on the Islamophobia or Muslim bashing, but your post makes no sense. Do you think sharia law does not support stoning as a punishment, or do you think the moon landing really was faked?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Sorry about the outburst. There was in fact a former black slave that watched an Apollo launch, being covered by mainstream media, that said something like, "I don't know where they are going, but they are not going to the moon". Is tha close enough:)

Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

I'm not joining in on the Islamophobia or Muslim bashing, but your post makes no sense. Do you think sharia law does not support stoning as a punishment, or do you think the moon landing really was faked?

The old testament support slaves and concubines, one of which is now considered evil.

That's true, but you left out stonings. In parts of the US today, it is legal for men to lay/lie together and be stoned. No matter the wordings, it would not be condoned under sharia law.

If you can't say anything nice about islam, shut the fuck up.***

it will be a great day when islam, christianity and all the other religions finally die out.

only difference between a religion and a cult is the numbers of gullible fools who believe.

and no, none of us have to shut the fuck up about islam, there isnt anything good about it - oh gawd does that make me an islamaphobe? LOL - better add in christianaphobe, protastaphobe and any other 'phobes' you can drum up.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

But Sharia Law is perfectly harmless and completely compatible with U.S. Law.

Where did you hear that?

We need to listen to our liberal brethren and allow Muslims to practice Sharia Law in the U.S.

It's not the liberals who want more religion in the every day affairs of Americans.

And if a women or two gets stoned to death along the way, what does it matter? As long as America stays pro-choice,

You do realize Sharia law is absolutely anti Abortion?

It's not the liberals who want more religion in the every day affairs of Americans.

Thank you -- I've long found it ridiculous that conservatives associate American liberals with Muslim extremists. There is really no factual basis for it and it is just downright stupid.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I've long found it ridiculous that conservatives associate American liberals with Muslim extremists. There is really no factual basis for it and it is just downright stupid.

That's because American conservatives will go to any lengths, and pass up no opportunity, to loudly and obnoxiously vilify liberals for any reason, or even, as often as not, no particular reason at all. American liberals, on the other hand, simply wish that the conservatives would all go fuck themselves, and are content to leave it at that.

Any Muslim, Christian, Liberal or conservatives that want to ignore The Constitution and apply there retarded beliefs on others can leave PERIOD.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Dude every time you talk/type it hurts my head.

You do realize that any extremists regardless of them being Christine Muslim or Jewish are usually insane fuckers who ofthen do absolutely barbaric violence for really stupid reasons right?

The point is not everyone who goes to church is out killing gays as the bible commands same is true for Muslims. WILL YOU EVER GET THAT?

I can send you links after links of really fucked up Behavior that is motivated by religion. Christians killing people in the name of Christ, Rabbis sucking little boys dick after circumcision. IT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING .

The reason you are focusing on everything Muslim is you have hate and you are trying to justify it by finding (obviously from any source you can find) shit that reinforces your ignorance.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

My bad dude, I was a little vague wasn't I? The information linked was taking quotes from the Koran to support it's point. I can find plenty of similar stoning punishments in the bible, Leviticus is the easy place to start. Many of those so terrified of Sharia law would also love to see the Bible play a much bigger role in american life and american government. I don't think they condone the stoning parts, but I can easily ignore any good parts of the bible and just focus on the bad shit if I want to. I think Sharia used as a way to bypass the justice system, for example, is bad. I think using it to find a way to create special loans that don't involve interest (which is forbidden), is ok. It's a discussion to have, IMO, not a black and white thing.

Regarding the moon landing... lol hell no, I don't think it was faked. :D The only "evidence" I've ever seen from hoaxers completely ignores basic principles of physics and photography. :S Off-topic, but if you've got a spare fifteen minutes there's a very interesting and clever vid from a filmmaker explaining how it would have been harder to fake the landings than to actually go there... :P
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Christians got out of the stoning business a couple of thousand years ago. Sure, it's written in the Old Testament, but the religion got out of the eye for an eye, stoning, and other barbaric customs that have been retained by islam to this day.

So all the islamic terrorism in this country or overseas was committed by "insane fuckers"? I don't think so. They did it in the name of islam, and they were willing to die for allah. Jesus Christ would not ask any Christian to die for him. He might have a beer with you, but he wouldn't ask you to die for him.

The old testament support slaves and concubines, one of which is now considered evil.

What relation is the Curran to The Bible? (St. James Version) Old Testament is Gospel. New Testament is Law. Both Non-Applicable to Muslims.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"