jclalor

Why I've Always Hated Morning DJ's

That would explain why neither she nor the second nurse referred to the caller appropriately (as if they were speaking to HM).

Outside of official occasions I don't think there are that many people who would do the full grovel when talking to a royal anyway.

anyone could have tried to call (such as press), pretending to be anyone, and have been passed through.

As an aside, I think that anyone from the normal press who pretends to be shocked or dismayed by the DJs' prank is a two faced wanker. If the newspapers (tabloid, broadsheet and gossip mags alike) and broadcast news and chat shows didn't keep screaming about every single detail of their private lives like it's the most important thing to happen since the invention of electricity then maybe the Aussies wouldn't have thought it worthwhile calling in the first place.

The press want to show some solidarity with "Wills and Kate"? How about leave them the fuck alone.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Getting laughs from the unsuspecting on the phone is the lowest form of humor.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/receptionist-duped-royal-prank-dies-article-1.1215432

I agree, and its not their first time either I don't know how these idiots are still on air, disgraceful.

The advertisers have pulled sponsorship on the radio station its seems to be the new thing to do in Oz when they do something wrong.

I see even Charles referred to the prank when questioned by reporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YzRq0y8ao

Its absolutely unfortunate that a death occurred and I don't like pranksters neither,

...but I've listened to the actual prank and I don't feel the DJs went "out of line".

There was nothing inflammatory and it wasn't a "ah-ha I found out you cheated on your husband and I'm going tell him" prank.

Listen it for yourself because surely, I'm not the only one thinking this.

Shc