normiss

Way to go Texas!

I don't have a bit of problem with drawing a line and saying "this person isn't capable of knowing wrong from right". I'm not sure IQ would be a good litmus test for that but there has to be a starting point. The problem is, the courts wont stick to it, not here in Texas or any where. Look at juveniles, Two can commit the same identical crime and one is charged as an adult the other as a minor. An IQ based system would be just as riddled with problems. A good argument can be made that serial killers by the very nature of their crimes are not sane. I just am not sure IQ alone is enough of a defense. But hey I'm a farm boy, its not like anyone listens to me.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

Mental Retardation is now referred to as Developmentally Disabled. Intellectually Disabled is just plain dumb. To heap this guy in with the DD crowd is an insult to every DD person in the world. Most of them are more intelligent than this numbskull.

Please don't spread bad information. It is hard enough to reasonably educate people without having incorrect terminology and bad definitions thrown around.

Care to refute it. In case you're wondering my step-daughter is Downs and DD. How many of your relatives are DD?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne