davjohns

Turnabout Thursday

Wonder what would happen if, just for a day, everyone on here who usually argues from a liberal standpoint took the conservative approach and vice versa...

I'm quite certain some of us would be unable. At least not without more sarcasm than the law allows.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Wonder what would happen if, just for a day, everyone on here who usually argues from a liberal standpoint took the conservative approach and vice versa...

I'm quite certain some of us would be unable. At least not without more sarcasm than the law allows.

OK, you start.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Faux News is nothing but propaganda! CNN is the only one without a bias.

(No. I didn't keep a straight face while typing. I think they all have a bias and are all pretty obvious about it.)

It's harder than it sounds. You try it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I had to think for a minute which direction to swing. I guess I am left of the SC centre even though I am a conservative here in Canada.
You wouldn't think Fox was right of centre if you were listening back in the day when the press actually prided themselves on being objective. In 1980 a survey of the press gallery of the Canadian House of Commons over 90% of respondents identified themselves as politically neutral. In 2005 the same survey showed over 70% self identifying as left of centre.

I think the government should pass a law REQUIRING everyone to do this. Of course, a few committees would have to be formed, and we'll need a new tax to pay for this free social experiment.

Has anyone even THOUGHT about the clear and obvious affect on the environment and race relations?

Seriously 2+2=4

won't someone PLEASE think of the children

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants