gher

So...OWS...

The Fleabaggers have dropped off the national consciousness. Are they too busy buying last minute gifts from eeevil corporations for Xmas?

Or did they finally run out of money and were forced to *gasp!* get jobs?

That being said, I'd wager NYC's public health authorities are seeing a drop in new STD cases...

But the local drug dealers likely lament the loss in commerce...

What are the fleabaggers doing now?

Nothing newsworthy. Their lame attempt failed. People haven't forgot the silly rhetoric of the Hippies even though that was half a century ago.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

>What are the fleabaggers doing now?

Same thing the teabaggers are doing - fading into well-earned obscurity.

Since they're fading away into obscurity, we won't be seeing any more posts from you about the supposed tea party congressmen?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>What are the fleabaggers doing now?

Same thing the teabaggers are doing - fading into well-earned obscurity.

Fair enough--obscurity for extremism in either direction is a good thing.

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!
I thought that up myself.

The Fleabaggers have dropped off the national consciousness. Are they too busy buying last minute gifts from eeevil corporations for Xmas?

They were missing Monday morning in front of the Federal Reserve in San Francisco - I wondered if they had gone home for the holidays. But the small contingent was back by the evening and each day since.

Obviously losing the camps was a blow to continuity. If you're going home every night, then you might get around to taking care of other matters. If you're in a tent at the location, inertia keeps you there.

So I think it's going to be dormant until spring time, then I suspect there will be some level of return, perhaps starting with the California primary. Without some leadership forming and being allowed to direct, I don't see how it could last until November, however, particularly if the camping bans are maintained.

lots more to come :)
(a decade at least before the capital/labour tax balance is back to a sensible level)

This is as true today as it was 25 years ago:

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much.

lots more to come :)
(a decade at least before the capital/labour tax balance is back to a sensible level)

How's the Thai Tax dodging going for you?

have you stopped beating your wife yet :)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

could you please tell the other poster concerned to stop accusing me of tax evasion. he has done it several times. i'm trying to deal with it with good humour :)

stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding