jimbrown

illegal immigration

WTF?
LOL! I just decided to put that WTF there for you all up front and all so you won't have to post it later after reading this when your all up in arms and put upon because i've exposed to yourself that you are a racist!

Oh I know .., " I'm not a racist , I say anyone can come in.. as long as they have the proper documentation".

And who is allowed the proper documentation Joe and Joanne?
Lily White easten Europeans.

Well here is something for all of you to ponder.

When the Grand Architect designed your birth did he also endow you with any particular parcel of land ?
Did he say "here ya go. This be yours!!"?

Well if he didn't I kinda doubt he assigned parcels of land to anyone who was birthed prior to you or I.

So exactly what gives any man right to claim any parcel of land?

Fact is , all land titles across the globe have been aquired through violence.
None have been bequeathed by the Creator of the Land.

So, if I want to walk across Arizona who's to say I can't sleep on any parcel of land I choose? I mean of course, provided I can kill the registered owner?

Peace,
Jim B

Uh, no. Look at the following report for statistics for legal immigration to the USA:

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/lpr_fr_2010.pdf

On page 4, table 3 the top 20 countries of origin for legal immigration to the USA are listed. Not one is European. Of the top 20 countries, the only one where a majority of citizens are likely to be white is Canada--which is only 20th on the list despite being one of the two countries that actually borders America.

Asia, South America, and Africa are all represented on this list--Europe is not.

Mexico, by far, sends more legal immigrants to the USA than any other country--although its share has been dropping in recent years.

Opposing illegal immigration has nothing to do with race. It has to do with opposing the abuses--to American and legal immigrant workers who play by the rules, to illegal immigrants themselves, and to American employers who play by the rules--that accompany illegal immigration.

It's been a long, long time since the typical immigrant (legal or otherwise) to the USA has been a lily white European.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Uh, no. Look at the following report for statistics for legal immigration to the USA:

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/lpr_fr_2010.pdf

On page 4, table 3 the top 20 countries of origin for legal immigration to the USA are listed. Not one is European. Of the top 20 countries, the only one where a majority of citizens are likely to be white is Canada--which is only 20th on the list despite being one of the two countries that actually borders America.

Asia, South America, and Africa are all represented on this list--Europe is not.

Mexico, by far, sends more legal immigrants to the USA than any other country--although its share has been dropping in recent years.

Opposing illegal immigration has nothing to do with race. It has to do with opposing the abuses--to American and legal immigrant workers who play by the rules, to illegal immigrants themselves, and to American employers who play by the rules--that accompany illegal immigration.

It's been a long, long time since the typical immigrant (legal or otherwise) to the USA has been a lily white European.

There ya' go!

Chuck

Jimmy

You've started a lot of posts in SC with topics all over the the place.Illegals, sucide rate of american troops, helmet laws to mention a few.

Are you trying to be a post whore? A count of who started the posts on the first page of SC shows you've started 6 posts care to explain yourself. Don't you know how to do your own research?

Do you post in any other forum on DZ.com besides SC?

How come you never responsed to my question "are you a vet" .

Or my statement that 18 vets are commiting suicide every day.

Do you belive the problems uncovered in the walter reed scandle have been resolved? If you think they's been resolved tell us what makes you think so. If not whats your solution to the problem?

Before you start another BS thread why don't you finish what you started. Use you google skills and personnel history to answer the above questions.

Don't worry you don't work for me you don't have to answer unless you want to.:)

OTOH My WAG is your a scum sucking bottom feeding troll. That just likes to stir up shit, so you can eat it.

One Jump Wonder

Jimmy

You've started a lot of posts in SC with topics all over the the place.Illegals, sucide rate of american troops, helmet laws to mention a few.

Are you trying to be a post whore? A count of who started the posts on the first page of SC shows you've started 6 posts care to explain yourself.

This is a discussion forum for skydivers.
My explanation is that I am a skydiver wishing to discuss certain topics. That is the reason I post them here.

How come you never responsed to my question "are you a vet" .

I must have missed that question. Let me address it now . Sorry for the delay.
I think I kinda can identify with Obama and how he must have felt when he realized the birth certificate thing was such a big friggin' deal!!!
Let me answer your question and put all this nonsense to rest!!
I do not presently nor have I ever held a doctorate in veterinary medicine. I have however innoculated many of my animals against certain diseases and have cared for their injuries .
I hope that clears all that mess up for you and that you can go forward and enjoy a life of Peace.

Peace,
Jim B