normiss

Sorry Rahm!

Why do you think Emanual won?

More people voted for him than for the others. NEXT.

Anybody track how many times Daley Sr. voted *this* time? :P

For that matter - did anyone check the votes vs the population?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nice dodge!!!!! I don't really expect honest answers from you.... Foolish of me to even try.

What EXACTLY was dishonest about my answer to your idiotic question? Are you claiming that he didn't get more votes than the others?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It's Chicago! They just don't know any better! :P

Who would you have preferred to win? Carol Moseley Braun?

It's Chicago! They just don't know any better! :P

Who would you have preferred to win? Carol Moseley Braun?

I really don't care. It's not my shithole. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

...did anyone check the votes vs the population?

Feel free to go for it. Let us know what you find out.

Don

What EXACTLY was dishonest about my answer to your idiotic question? Are you claiming that he didn't get more votes than the others?

No, I am claiming you tried to answer a question that was not asked.... Typical of you.

I see you avoided my better phrased question here: "But hey.... Why do you think those people voted for him.... Or, why did you vote for him?"

No, I am claiming you tried to answer a question that was not asked.... Typical of you.

LAME response... YOU asked "Why do you think Emanual won?". My answer was EXACTLY correct.

Try working on your writing skills - it may help prevent your asking idiotic questions in the future.

LAME response... YOU asked "Why do you think Emanual won?". My answer was EXACTLY correct.

Yes, and like normal you picked the less normal meaning of that question to answer so you could avoid answering.... I have noticed you have continued to dodge the more precise question I asked "But hey.... Why do you think those people voted for him.... Or, why did you vote for him?"

Try working on your writing skills - it may help prevent your asking idiotic questions in the future.

You will then just avoid answering because you know it will make you look stupid.

But another way to look at it is you could refuse to act like an idiot and answer the questions INTENT instead of some lame BS technicality tap dance.

Yes, and like normal you picked the less normal meaning of that question to answer so you could avoid answering.... I have noticed you have continued to dodge the more precise question I asked "But hey.... Why do you think those people voted for him.... Or, why did you vote for him?"

You will then just avoid answering because you know it will make you look stupid.

But another way to look at it is you could refuse to act like an idiot and answer the questions INTENT instead of some lame BS technicality tap dance.

He isn't proficient in that area.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Try working on your writing skills - it may help prevent your asking idiotic questions in the future

Try being intellectually honest instead of playing childish word games.

So, why do you think more people voted for Emanual over the other candidates.

And please give an honest reason not your normal BS.

Try working on your writing skills - it may help prevent your asking idiotic questions in the future

Honestly, it's not my fault if you write such a poorly worded question that you don't get the answer you're seeking. Try again.

Honestly, it's not my fault if you write such a poorly worded question that you don't get the answer you're seeking. Try again.

What is your answer to why more people voted for Emanuel Rahm, in the latest election, and not the other candidates.

Honestly, it's not my fault if you write such a poorly worded question that you don't get the answer you're seeking. Try again

Got it, you are afraid to engage in any real discussion preferring to play childish word games.

I have asked you several times in several different ways... you ignore them and attack the weakest argument.

Typical for you and lame as normal.

What is your answer to why more people voted for Emanuel Rahm, in the latest election, and not the other candidates.

I'm not a mind reader, but I suppose they thought he was the best candidate. That's usually the reason people vote for someone.

I'm not a mind reader, but I suppose they thought he was the best candidate. That's usually the reason people vote for someone.

Pointless.

Pointless.

Take it up with DaVinci, he asked the incredibly STUPID questions to which my answers have been 100% correct.

Pointless.

Take it up with DaVinci, he asked the incredibly STUPID questions to which my answers have been 100% correct.

Only if you want to avoid answering the questions posed or are afraid of having a specific position in the argument.

Pointless.

Only if you want to avoid answering the questions posed or are afraid of having a specific position in the argument.

Why exactly am I supposed to know why other people do what they do? I'm not a mind reader, I'm not a psychologist, and I don't live in Chicago. The question, along with your response above, is just plain stupid.