JohnRich

Ever Used Illegal Drugs? Then No Guns For You!

Except for liberals who realize the hypocracy & adjust their beliefs accordingly. Look up "pro-gun liberals."

LOL

A pro gun liberal is just a libertarian that just hasn't aged enough yet to become a full republican.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

News:

Schumer Pushes for Military to Report Applicants' Drug Use to Prevent Gun Purchases

If someone admits to a federal official that he's used illegal drugs, that information should be sent to the FBI so that person can be disqualified from purchasing a gun, Sen. Chuck Schumer said Sunday...
Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/16/schumer-require-military-report-applicants-drug-use-prevent-gun-purchases/

One of the most asinine things I have ever seen.
Can I PA Schumer and not get another 2-week vacation?

And this is the other one:

Gun purchase form 4473, question "e": "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

*shaking head at the idiocy of this country's lawmakers*
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Except for liberals who realize the hypocracy & adjust their beliefs accordingly. Look up "pro-gun liberals."

LOL

A pro gun liberal is just a libertarian that just hasn't aged enough yet to become a full republican.

Please don't insult libertarians by confusing them in any way with republicans.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

LOL

Please don't insult libertarians by confusing them in any way with republicans.

Too late for that.

i would hope you would want dissassociation with the democrats before republicans.

. . . or you just haven't aged enough yet.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun