airdvr

Dems to Meeks...'back of the bus!"

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/28/meek.clinton/index.html

Crist is running for the Senate as an independent. Meek and Crist are in a race with Republican Marco Rubio.

"He never asked me to get out of the race. I never told him I was getting out of the race," Meek said, referring to Clinton. "Gov. Crist talked to me about getting out of the race. I recommend to the governor that he should consider getting out of the race."

Pretty obvious that Meeks saw his longtime bud Bill getting hammered over this mess and came to his aid. Can't have it looking like the Dems are getting back in the slave business.;)

Man it's fun to watch the dems falling all over themselves.:D

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/28/clinton-to-cnn-i-spoke-with-meek-twice/?iref=allsearch
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I really see a sad state of affairs. When we will go working together? I would offer to start with the premises of eliminating elected officials pensions, and make them use the same benefits that the rest of us have available to us. No more cadillac treatment, freeze of their salaries, no more pork, cap on election spending, televised and open lobbysts-congress meetings of any kind (be it Unions, corporations, etc.) Mandatory attendance to every single vote.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon