dreamdancer

Israel used 'incredible violence' against Gaza aid flotilla

israel doesn't have to give up - just accept that palestine also has the right to exist...

So why dont you spend time working on your Hamas and Hezbollah buddies to agree to do just that with Israel.. instead of your usual blithering about how evil the Israeli's are and how wonderful your buddies treat everyone.:S:S

This might be good enough for some, but the blind raciest we have on here will as always find a way to excuse torture, and murder if its done by a fellow Jew.

The Israeli supporters on here have never been able to stick to a standard, there standard always changes. If one of there chosen people shoots in infant, bombs a school, breaks international law its all good to them.

I view most of them as no different then a member of the KKK. No logic no reason. They simply will support there people because its there people, and trying to explain to them other peoples lives mean something as well is a waist of time.

You cant keep segregating your self then wonder why your segregated all the time. You cant keep showing racism in your action in who you support and who you don’t and wonder why you might become the victim of what you your self have been shelling out for years.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

The saddest part is most of you who support Israel or are Jewish and feel a cretin sense camaraderie don’t even understand that your blind support is counter productive. The more you deny the facts everyone else can see the more you put your self in a corner and the more you look like a united front that has segregated it self against the world.

There will be peace when there is justice, no Justice no peace. Now keep building illegal settlement on other pe0ples land and wonder why they hate you.:S:S:S

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I would think the Israeli would need to stop there illegal activities first don’t you think?

That would be at minimum the first step.

Edit: Oh its you Amazon!!! didn't notice the new pic. Don't bother answering you fit in to the KKK group. Don't mind what i said its based on logic you wouldn't get it.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Have the Palestinians ever had a country? If yes, where? If not, why should they now? Do you think the Kurds should have their own country? If not, what makes them different?

Which block of Palestinians will negotiate with Israel. They're not exactly a unified government across Gaza, west bank, and Golan. Do you suggest they be forced into one disconnected country? Should they get three countries? If Israel gives it up, shouldn't the land go back to it's previous owners instead of forming a new country?

your post had nine separate biased questions so obviously i'm not going to get bogged down in your contribution to the thread. why not put up the bits of history that you feel relevant so we can all learn?

Please feel free to explain how any of the above questions are biased. Those questions seem simple and straight forward to me. I even took out the questions about your knowledge. I am trying to understand your point of view beyond childish one-liners. I really want to know what your reasoning is.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I would think the Israeli would need to stop there illegal activities first don’t you think?

That would be at minimum the first step.

Edit: Oh its you Amazon!!! didn't notice the new pic. Don't bother answering you fit in to the KKK group. Don't mind what i said its based on logic you wouldn't get it.

Did you pick this crap up at your local Al Queda cell last night???

I am trying to understand your point of view beyond childish one-liners. I really want to know what your reasoning is.

Very noble intentions. Unfortunately, SC is the wrong place for them.

We're all about posturing here, and you're way out of line with your will to reason and actually discuss the subject.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

sometimes you're so full of it...

find a way to excuse torture, and murder if its done by a fellow Jew.

and:

no different then a member of the KKK

You cant keep segregating your self then wonder why your segregated all the time

You keep throwing big words that have nothing to do with reality.
you keep blaiming others for blindly supporting their own group and being hypocritic.

You know what? maybe you should first check yourself because from where I'm standing, you are more guilty of these things than anyone else here.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

I'm surprised that, in yet another Israel-bashing spewage from the UN, there is actually revealed a glimmer of the truth in their motivations. For the sake of expediency it's much easier for the UN bloviators to condemn Israel than it is for them to expect any rationality or concession from Israel's sworn enemies. (These "mediators" have chosen sides, anyway, so who really expected anything else from them?):

"Turkey has downgraded ties with Israel over the incident.

Richard Falk, U.N. special rapporteur on human rights in the occupied Palestinian territories and one of the five experts who issued Tuesday's statement, said the Palmer report's conclusions were influenced by a desire to salve Turkish-Israeli ties.

'The Palmer report was aimed at political reconciliation between Israel and Turkey. It is unfortunate that in the report politics should trump the law,' he said in the statement."

The people of Gaza need to expel foreign-backed militant hate groups before any progress can be made. Also, Israel is not stupid enough to have believed that Egypt or Turkey were ever really "allies". So no great loss there as a result of the "Arab Spring". At least now the true nature of these nations can be seen by all ...not that it matters to their meddling UN lackeys.

Israel is not stupid enough to have believed that Egypt or Turkey were ever really "allies"

That's actually not true. Israel considered Turkey a real ally.
It started to change when their Islamist PM decided that he wants to rebuild the Ottoman empire and slowly destroy the secular heritage of Ata Turk (founder of modern Turkey.

This guy is dangerous.
I'm still waiting for someone to ask why don't the Kurds deserve a state too? Why is it ok for the Turkish air force to bomb Kurd villages, both on the Turkish and Iraqi side. Oh and what about the 1M+ Armenians that the Turks have killed?
Not even a word...
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Noted

While SC is the most important forum in the world. I was talking about the UN, UN Human rights committee and the media in general.

while it's almost 100yrs ago (the armenians), i think the bodies you've mentioned gave them shit about it every now and then!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Israel is not stupid enough to have believed that Egypt or Turkey were ever really "allies"

That's actually not true. Israel considered Turkey a real ally.
It started to change when their Islamist PM decided that he wants to rebuild the Ottoman empire and slowly destroy the secular heritage of Ata Turk (founder of modern Turkey.

This guy is dangerous.
I'm still waiting for someone to ask why don't the Kurds deserve a state too? Why is it ok for the Turkish air force to bomb Kurd villages, both on the Turkish and Iraqi side. Oh and what about the 1M+ Armenians that the Turks have killed?
Not even a word...

Yes, I agree with you that Turkey (and Egypt, for that matter) were "officially" allies, and the governments probably really were sincere in those alliances. But the populace (the "street" from where Erdogan comes) answers to a higher authority ...one that is dedicated to the eradication of Israel (and Israeli Jews). Israel certainly knew that the somewhat secular government of Turkey was tenuous at best. The same 6-decades war against Israel continues with tag-team opponents.

It started to change when their Islamist PM decided that he wants to rebuild the Ottoman empire.

he's not islamist and he's democratically elected...

(and yes the kurds deserve their own country - if they want it)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

the verbal heat increases. if anyone says that this cannot easily turn into a regional war they need their head examining...

"Israel cannot do whatever it wants in the eastern Mediterranean. They will see what our decisions will be on this subject. Our navy attack ships can be there at any moment," Erdogan told a news conference shortly after arriving in Tunis.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/erdogan-warns-israel-turkey-can-send-warships-to-east-mediterranean-at-any-time-1.384657
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

the verbal heat increases. if anyone says that this cannot easily turn into a regional war they need their head examining...

Who is saying that!? The "regional war" has been going on since 1948. How hot it gets depends on how far Israel's enemies decide to take it. Israel is probably prepared to respond at whatever level is necessary ...plus a little extra. Same as always.

prime ministers as a rule are not democratically elected.

How do you figure that?

the voters elect the members of parliament. The majority party (or coalition) selects the PM.

Similarly, very few Democrats (ones in San Francisco) voted for Nancy Pelosi when she was Speaker of the House.