JohnRich

UK: Preacher arrested for saying homosexuality is a sin

>Seventh Day Adventists are the only ones who obey the
>Commandment of God :

>Remember the Sabbath Day : to keep it holy.

Cool, let's see. Here's a Seventh Day Adventist calendar:

http://www.northeastern.org/calendar.asp

Nope, Seventh Day Adventists also list Saturday as the seventh day and Sunday as the first day on their calendars.

I took a look around, and the only place I found Sunday listed as the seventh day on a calendar was, of all places, on my company's prototype lab work request. Strange but true. Image is below.

(Of course, whether or not Sunday is listed as the first or seventh day on a calendar doesn't matter one bit, nor does it matter what day of the week people choose to worship on.)

I believe the 7th Day Adventists celebrate their Sabbath on Saturdays, and treat Sunday as a "just another day".

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>I believe the 7th Day Adventists celebrate their Sabbath on Saturdays, and
>treat Sunday as a "just another day".

I thought they did the "Friday on sunset to Saturday on sunset" thing. (Which would actually make a bit more sense considering Chuteless's statement a while back about the day ending at noon.)