rushmc

Obama. Open and Honest Again

Can I suggest a fine 2 week old Velveeta to go with that flavor of whine

If Bush was in office... you would be calling this guy a criminal and blaming Bush.

Actually when W was in office I saved my righteous indignation for things a little more important than this.:S:S

Things like BOGUS WARS and rePUBIClown spying on anyone not of their ilk with wiretaps and lets not forget the ever popular Patriot misACT that has been misused over and over by them for many things other than patriotism. I also think the W and THE DICK need a bit of quality WATER BOARDING as a karma thing for breaking International LAW.
I suppose I do bring up a bit of the Family Values imMoral Majority of rePUBIClowns frequently when they yack on and on and on about family values and jump on ANY bandwagon that is trotting by where they are yet again attacking gay people when someone somewhere wishes to treat gays like human beings and allow them all those pesky inalienable rights. You do know that is an evil slide down into depravity and evil yet there they are, good rePUBIClowns continuely being caught buggering each other.

Can I suggest a fine 2 week old Velveeta to go with that flavor of whine

If Bush was in office... you would be calling this guy a criminal and blaming Bush.

Actually when W was in office I saved my righteous indignation for things a little more important than this.:S:S

Things like BOGUS WARS and rePUBIClown spying on anyone not of their ilk with wiretaps and lets not forget the ever popular Patriot misACT that has been misused over and over by them for many things other than patriotism. I also think the W and THE DICK need a bit of quality WATER BOARDING as a karma thing for breaking International LAW.
I suppose I do bring up a bit of the Family Values imMoral Majority of rePUBIClowns frequently when they yack on and on and on about family values and jump on ANY bandwagon that is trotting by where they are yet again attacking gay people when someone somewhere wishes to treat gays like human beings and allow them all those pesky inalienable rights. You do know that is an evil slide down into depravity and evil yet there they are, good rePUBIClowns continuely being caught buggering each other.

You mean you are upset about all the things and programs Obama has successfully fought to keep?:o
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You mean you are upset about all the things and programs Obama has successfully fought to keep?:o

:D:D

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

Just pointing out the biased hypocrisy

Nothing more

Sorry.... big fail.... nothing less:S:S:S

Seems you certainly supported everything of the rubber clad congress during your WAR HERO's term:S:S:S:S

DD SS

You support Obama for doing the same as Bush

The truth hurts huh
Abraham Lincoln

Nothing more

Seems you certainly supported everything of the rubber clad congress during your WAR HERO's term:S:S:S:S

DD SS

The truth hurts huh

I will let ya know in 6years.......But I bet we willnot have attacked any new countries with supposed WMD....

And by then a few hundred more consevetard's spouting family values will be seen for what they are

Nothing more

DD SS

The truth hurts huh

I will let ya know in 6years.......But I bet we willnot have attacked any new countries with supposed WMD....

And by then a few hundred more consevetard's spouting family values will be seen for what they are

I am posting to the items you listed

You do not condemn Obama for fighting to keep the very issues you post about.

It is called hypocrisy
Abraham Lincoln

Nothing more

DD SS

The truth hurts huh

It is called hypocrisy

Uh.. hate to break it to you but that is not hypocrisy if that is what you thought you are reading... Perhaps its actualy something else....
I would stick with getting your ideas from the fringe right regurgisphere...you do that far better

Nothing more

DD SS

The truth hurts huh

It is called hypocrisy

Uh.. hate to break it to you but that is not hypocrisy if that is what you thought you are reading... Perhaps its actualy something else....
I would stick with getting your ideas from the fringe right regurgisphere...you do that far better

Obama security polices good
Bush security polices bad

even though they are the same
Abraham Lincoln

Both parties knew what was going on when they started it and know what is going on while they continue it ... their opposing words (side of the coin) are a facade for their supporting actions (the coin).
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Both parties knew what was going on when they started it and know what is going on while they continue it ... their opposing words (side of the coin) are a facade for their supporting actions (the coin).

Which I will not argue with. It is the Bush lied to get us into the war assurtion that is bull shit.

And then those who are willing to give Obama a pass for saving and using the same laws and rules Bush did. And still condem Bush for using them yet today.

Hyporcrits:|
Abraham Lincoln

Which I will not argue with. It is the Bush lied to get us into the war assurtion that is bull shit.

And then those who are willing to give Obama a pass for saving and using the same laws and rules Bush did. And still condem Bush for using them yet today.

And you've never condemned a president for doing something you didn't agree with only to approve of a later president using what the previous president did to do something that you did agree with? As long as you only see, hear, believe, etc... one side of the coin you're a hypocrite.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

And you've never condemned a president for doing something you didn't agree with only to approve of a later president using what the previous president did to do something that you did agree with? As long as you only see, hear, believe, etc... one side of the coin you're a hypocrite.

Not that I recall. Not hard to do when you use principaled thoughts istead of party line bs

I applaude Obama for keeping the laws that he did. Makes just as much sense now as it did when Bush requested them.

How about you? You support a policy for one parties president and not the others?

I stated I did not like the bail out Bush or Obama did. I did not like the spending when Bush was in office and I dont like how much worse it has gotten now

Again
how about you?
Abraham Lincoln