billvon

Tea Party philosophy

So John you and your "tens of millions" voters.... what do you think will happen when the 100 of million voters decide to save there on ass by means testing you rich fat cats and take just alittle for the better good of the masses?

Your post suggests you have never heard of the Baby Boom Generation? There are well over 50 million of us, and we aren't all "fat cats". Any politician pissing off the Boomers is going to be out of office in short order.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Your post suggests you have never heard of the Baby Boom Generation? There are well over 50 million of us, and we aren't all "fat cats". Any politician pissing off the Boomers is going to be out of office in short order.

Your post suggest that the "rich" are one group. Silly boy the Baby Boom Generation is deverse to. When the 30 million BBG that all they have is S.S. income they are going to VOTE to screw you. Not because they are bad people but you have the money and they want it.

Actually they will screw me first - I'm 50. They may not get around to you John.

But it's all the same.

SOMEBODY should make them whole, it isn't fair that YOU have more you couldn't have worked harder than them.

Good luck, you paid it you should get it. All of it and you should get to keep your other retirement.

But you most likely won't.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Your post suggest that the "rich" are one group.

Actually, Fortson, YOU are the one who brought up wealth (YOUR post #56 in this thread):P. My posts have all referred just to the Boomers as a group. Please pay attention, old chap.

John, John, John,

It's always sad to see the great ones go down mentally.............

I said your post "SUGGESTED"....my having brought up wealth - post #56 had nothing to do with the conversation at hand......

Don't forget to put DOWN the landing gear on that nice plane you have, old boy.

;)

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

John, John, John,

It's always sad to see the great ones go down mentally.............

I said your post "SUGGESTED"....my having brought up wealth - post #56 had nothing to do with the conversation at hand......

I cannot be held responsible for your incorrect inferences.;)