skymiles

The conservative torch has been passed

4 times during 3 different speechs
Yaaaaa right

But at least you show your partisan suppport

So is it, "corpman" or "corpsman?" I presented evidence of corpsman, here's evidence of corpman being used by a Navy site: http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=9015 SO WTF? If the US Navy can use it, teh pres can't? Did he misspeak or not? SO his policies have flipped the GDP huge time, slammed the market past 10k and now unemp has fallen to 9.7 and all you can do is hope for US failure and complain that he misspoke a word, even if he didn't?

Then search and post em pal
I supported Bush in Iraq. Very little else

Well at least you picked one of his biggest and most memorable failures.
And I suppose those years of playing cheerleading apologist for someone you don't support explains your position with Palin.
Interesting, confusing, yet consistent.

And I suppose those years of playing cheerleading apologist for someone you don't support explains your position with Palin.

Well at least you admit you are wrong in your assertion:|
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Yaaaaa right

So is it, "corpman" or "corpsman?" I presented evidence of corpsman, here's evidence of corpman being used by a Navy site: http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=9015 SO WTF? If the US Navy can use it, teh pres can't? Did he misspeak or not? SO his policies have flipped the GDP huge time, slammed the market past 10k and now unemp has fallen to 9.7 and all you can do is hope for US failure and complain that he misspoke a word, even if he didn't?
:D:D

Gottta hurt seeing Obama look like such a buffoon:D
Abraham Lincoln

Yaaaaa right

It appears it is those who can't determine the correct spelling of "corpsman" or "corpman" to be the buffoons. I know you can, enlighten us.

Yaaaaa right

It appears it is those who can't determine the correct spelling of "corpsman" or "corpman" to be the buffoons. I know you can, enlighten us.

So Obama spelled the word incorrectly?

No... he pronounced it incorrectly. It appears there are 2 spellings of the word in use in the wild.
--
Rob

Yaaaaa right

So Obama spelled the word incorrectly?

No... he pronounced it incorrectly. It appears there are 2 spellings of the word in use in the wild.

Along with 2 pronounciations, which the purveyors of this thread don't have the guts to admit they fucked up when they brought up this petty, semantic point. Unless otherwise pointed out, their only argument is void.

She gives a what, 20 minute speech and has 5 reminder words on her hand and you and the left media call her and idiot.

At the same time, in the last few months (and just last week) Obama is talking and for the 4rth time he talks (and pronounces) Navy Corpman, Corp(s)man.
(spelling done for pronunciation)
But he is so smart and loved he is given a pass. (I dont think this is a big deal realy but it is more stupid than 5 words on a hand for crib notes)And you want to be taken seriously on this topic!!!:D:D WTF man

Now, one more time, so I dont have to send you to your room, run along and play and let the adults talk

:D:D:D

Care to address your fuckup? Either is right it appears, the rub from the idiot RW media is that he made it two words and didn't make silent the "ps." http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2671639/obama_calls_navy_corpsman_corpse_man.html?cat=9

This just shows the desperation from the right. All 3 indicators are going positive, some way positive, so what can you say?

Yaaaaa right

Didnt catch the spelling reason or just ignoring it?

:D
Abraham Lincoln

Yaaaaa right

That makes no sense, ellaborate. Again, your point is not only semantic, but just plain errant. It appears the spelling and pronounciation of the word in question varies as I posted. Gonna keep runnin?

Yaaaaa right

That makes no sense, ellaborate. Again, your point is not only semantic, but just plain errant. It appears the spelling and pronounciation of the word in question varies as I posted. Gonna keep runnin?

Runnin??:D

Courpseman courpsman courpsman:D:D

Come on dude. You can keep up if you want to:D
Abraham Lincoln

Only if you admit that you repeatedly support people you "don't support".

Only if you admit that you repeatedly support people you "don't support".

You made a claim about me that was false. You got called on it.

Thinking instead of feeling keeps ypu out of situations like that. Try it
Abraham Lincoln

Along with 2 pronounciations,

never actually heard it pronounced with the P. Maybe it's a regional thing. But in 40 years, the last 20 involving frequent interaction with military personnel and contractors, I've not heard the P pronounced.

hmmm
--
Rob

Care to address your fuckup? Either is right it appears, the rub from the idiot RW media is that he made it two words and didn't make silent the "ps."

Michele O should add Hooked on Phonics, to her drive to rid the world of obesity......Sort of an ear mark pork barrel project.

Yes. You called me on it. As have Hannity, Limbaugh and all of the other Bush cheerleaders who never REALLY supported that administration and its Republican congress. Every day I'm amazed to hear how much support they didn't actually have.
I find it interesting that the group that continually recites the mantra of personal responsibility and accountability is the first to abandon those concepts.

Yes. You called me on it. As have Hannity, Limbaugh and all of the other Bush cheerleaders who never REALLY supported that administration and its Republican congress. Every day I'm amazed to hear how much support they didn't actually have.
I find it interesting that the group that continually recites the mantra of personal responsibility and accountability is the first to abandon those concepts.

Yes, and I dont know why you abandon them

But if you care to look back, really look back, you will see that Hanity, Limbaught creamed Bush over his spending bills, the TSA, the medicare drug expansion and most all other domestic programs with huge spending increases.

You will not be able to prove otherwise so your attempted bs here does not fly either

Same for me, I thought the R spending along with the Bush admid rubber stamping thier huge spending bills was wrong. And I was proven right at the ballot box.

So, admit you made a bad assurtion and stop making yourself look desperate.
Abraham Lincoln

But if you care to look back, really look back, you will see that Hanity, Limbaught creamed Bush over his spending bills, the TSA, the medicare drug expansion and most all other domestic programs with huge spending increases.

You will not be able to prove otherwise so your attempted bs here does not fly either

Same for me, I thought the R spending along with the Bush admid rubber stamping thier huge spending bills was wrong. And I was proven right at the ballot box.

Creamed? Is that what you call the slightest protest?
No, they (and you) "creamed" Kerry for "voted for it before I voted against it" and the like. They "creamed" Obama with the birth certificate nonsense and they are "creaming" him now for the budget that he inherited. They (and you) mentioned in passing occasionally that they were not happy about Republican spending while simultaneously beating the drums for their support in "the most important election(s) of our lifetime" (which I hear is coming up again this fall).

As for desperation, methinks thou dost protest too much.

I'll own up, and you can save the post if you like. I am an Obama supporter. I am not happy with his political strategy with regard to dealing with this obstructionist legislative minority and I'm not happy with the deals that he made with the pharmaceutical lobby before introducing his compromised proposed health care legislation (and the resultant give aways to private industry). But I am still a supporter. I think he has some good ideas and I hope that he's able to implement many of them, although with the lobbyist plutocracy that is now in place, I'm not optimistic.

Creamed? Is that what you call the slightest protest?
No, they (and you) "creamed" Kerry for "voted for it before I voted against it" and the like. They "creamed" Obama with the birth certificate nonsense and they are "creaming" him now for the budget that he inherited. They (and you) mentioned in passing occasionally that they were not happy about Republican spending while simultaneously beating the drums for their support in "the most important election(s) of our lifetime" (which I hear is coming up again this fall).

As for desperation, methinks thou dost protest too much.

I'll own up, and you can save the post if you like. I am an Obama supporter. I am not happy with his political strategy with regard to dealing with this obstructionist legislative minority and I'm not happy with the deals that he made with the pharmaceutical lobby before introducing his compromised proposed health care legislation (and the resultant give aways to private industry). But I am still a supporter. I think he has some good ideas and I hope that he's able to implement many of them, although with the lobbyist plutocracy that is now in place, I'm not optimistic.

Now you list another falsehood

The Dems needed no R help to pass anything. They had a super majority in the Senate and the same in the house. The reason the Dems could not pass the shit they tried is because the Dems could not agree. Some, not very many, were not as willing to ignore the people as Reid and Pelosi were.

So get over the party of No shit cause that aint what happened.

Obstructionist minory WAFJ!!!!!:S
Abraham Lincoln

The Dems needed no R help to pass anything. They had a super majority in the Senate and the same in the house. The reason the Dems could not pass the shit they tried is because the Dems could not agree.

This is true. The dems do not vote lock-step. They tend to take a broader view than simply party unity. And many are just as beholden to indu$trial $pecial intere$t group$ as the cons.

Some, not very many, were not as willing to ignore the people as Reid and Pelosi were.

Agreed. There was majority public support from citizens and health care practitioners for a public option which they have ignored.

When you are in the minority, you have stated publicly that your plan is to obstruct, you bring little to the table, you force cloture votes on everything (except war spending) and you even vote against legislation that you co-sponsored after the President agreed to sign it, then you're obstructionist.

The Dems needed no R help to pass anything. They had a super majority in the Senate and the same in the house. The reason the Dems could not pass the shit they tried is because the Dems could not agree.

This is true. The dems do not vote lock-step. They tend to take a broader view than simply party unity. And many are just as beholden to indu$trial $pecial intere$t group$ as the cons.

Some, not very many, were not as willing to ignore the people as Reid and Pelosi were.

Agreed. There was majority public support from citizens and health care practitioners for a public option which they have ignored.

When you are in the minority, you have stated publicly that your plan is to obstruct, you bring little to the table, you force cloture votes on everything (except war spending) and you even vote against legislation that you co-sponsored after the President agreed to sign it, then you're obstructionist.

:DFortunatly you are incorect again
The majority were and are against the HC plan put forth by the Dems

The Dems lost because they could not win majority public opinion on the topic. Got to learn to live with that my friend.

So, once again you get called on a statement and a gear change in done. Now the Dems are beholden to special interests but it is still the fault of the obstrucktionst minority?

Help me, which is it?

Face, the Dems are fighting the Dems over HC and for good reason. The plan sucked and it was not really HC reform to begin with. Fortunatly the people saw that in time to stop it
Abraham Lincoln

:DFortunatly you are incorect again
The majority were and are against the HC plan put forth by the Dems

No. I'm right. Most people and physicians wanted a public option. Obama's plan started in the center (thanks to his deals he cut so that the industries would not completely crush it with "free speech"), moved right, and was then butchered in the sausage factory.

The Dems lost because they could not win majority public opinion on the topic. Got to learn to live with that my friend.

So, once again you get called on a statement and a gear change in done. Now the Dems are beholden to special interests but it is still the fault of the obstrucktionst minority?

Help me, which is it?

Leave the binary thought process behind and look behind door number three. Congress (R,D,I) is beholden to special interests, some members more so than others. That does not detract from the fact that the Republican strategy is not one geared towards solving any problems while Obama is in office. They said they are going to obstruct and they are obstructing. They won't vote for their own co-sponsored deficit commission legislation. They don't like pay-go any more, cap and trade (which some used to), trying terrorists in courts (which was ok when Bush did it), and judging by the response at the SoU address, cutting taxes (because to applaud would imply that they agree with Obama on something). It's a stated strategy and they're executing it. There's really not much to argue about.