MoveOn Petition

Well, if it wasn't for guys like Fox telling the truth

Sorry but that is so funny, and kind of explains why you are so misinformed. Watch other news. Really not saying they always tell the truth but you need more sources then just fox specially if you believe every thing they say to be the truth.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Really not saying they always tell the truth but you need more sources then just fox

Where did he say he only watches Fox?

especially if you believe every thing they say to be the truth.

He didn't say that, either.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Great use of tax dollars there.

like the $923,053,000,000.00 (923 Billion, 53 million) we have spent on Iraq and Afghanistan? I think that works out to $7,100 for every man, woman and child in America.

For a family of 5, thats $35,502 in tax dollars, just to pay for "the war on terror".

And what have we accomplished? Bin Laden is still trolling around...

Oh yeah and another 110,000,000,000 requested for FY 2010.

Great use of tax dollars there... ;)

Yes We Can! Keep those wars going strong, and even escalate them!
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Well, if it wasn't for guys like Fox telling the truth

Mike do you read or do you over analyze every thing hoping to find a small piece where you might have a point?

So according to you he means that some times fox news tells the truth?

Yea I am sure Hitler some times did nice things but to say he was a nice man would be a false statement would it not?

So saying "thank god guys like fox are telling the truth" one implies that they are the only ones telling the truth, two implies that they are the ones who always speak the truth. Which is a funny statement considering they have the most misinformed viewers.

Either way it’s fucking ridicules and truly sad that any one could watch Fox and not see that every thing they say is slanted. They have already decided that whatever Obama does tomorrow is bad and that’s the spin they will put on it.

Do you really not see that? or are you just playing devils advocate?

blah blah blah Fox sucks it's all lies

When you find some stuff on ABC NBC CBS etc that isn't firmly attached to Obama's ass with lips puckered, let me know.

Until then...enjoy your Koolaid.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Do you ever I mean EVER have any thing regarding facts to say?

I mean that’s why your side has lost me. You can't even explain what your reasons are for believing what you do.

I in no where said that the other guys say the truth. I am not the one standing here stating that so called news station always tells the truth. I am the one who says they are all full of it and they all have spin.

But I mean really there is spin there is slants, and then there is fox news. Stevey wonder could see the BULLSHIT they spew in the dark.

I know Mike go drink the Kool-Aid. Thanks for yet another informative post. You and JohnR should start a club.

You probably even defended Bush when he sat in an elementary school classroom, listening to kids read, instead of dealing with 9/11.

Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

First it is bush didnt react quick enough, then he did too much and went too far. At 9 AM with a plane crash in one of the worlds tallest buildings, i dont think anyone realized what was about to happen over the next decade.

Bush did exactly what Obama is doing now, he took full advantage of public opinion and shoved as much as he could into the war to the point of no return, or at least extremely difficult return. He had like 90% approval ratings within the first few months after 9/11. fast forward to now, and a fickle america doesn't like wars over 6 months as we are the country of instant gratification. therefore, Bush has done everything wrong since reading a book to kids on 9/11

Obama, on the other hand, is using the sh*tty economy and negative feelings towards the war to shove as much liberal policy down our throats as possible. the economy would right itself eventually without 80% of what he is spending, he'll get most of the credit. It'll go bad again regardless of who is in office, it just happens. I think Obama is pulling a Bush and biting off more than he can chew, time will tell. Public opinion will turn on O for the same reason the war backfired on Bush- too much too fast. Moderation and balance is what the country needs, not all left or all right, politicians will never understand that and both sides will continue to blitz us every chance they get. EDIT: As I've said before, I hate all politicians equally, but a poltician with less power/authority over me the better. Also, this wasn't directed at Billv, you had a good line for me to segway into my point.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I am not he one standing here stating that so called news station always tells the truth.

Neither did I, and neither did John - yet you still accused both of us of saying just that.

I am the one who says they are all full of it and they all have spin.

But somehow, only the FOX spin is bad....quelle surprise

But I mean really there is spin there is slants, and then there is fox news. Stevey wonder could see the BULLSHIT they spew in the dark.

Thanks for proving my reply immediately above yet again.

I know Mike go drink the Kool-Aid. Thanks for yet another informative post. You and JohnR should start a club.

It's about all the reply your post deserves.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

its kinda creepy that obama had a 2 1/2 hour closed door meeting with members of the media who were friendly with him. this isn't the first time he has done this either. he did it in january too.

What do you mean by "closed door meeting?" To me, a closed meeting is one with no one in the press observing, so no one is present to report. Presidents (and people all over earth) have closed meetings all the time.

Surely you don't want a CSPAN channel on for every conversation he has with anyone with press credentials.

Thats because Fox admitted they were bias towards the right wing.

There is more news in an episode of the Daily show than there is in 24 hours of fox news.
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!