tbrown

I Suppose We Should Thank Joe Wilson

And again, what does that have to do with how well a hospital or doctor does their job?

IT DOESN'T - that's the fucking point.

-Actually no, the point was that "fairness in financial contribution" aspect of the data; you were unsure of what that meant.

No, actually it doesn't - it sucks at fulfilling the socialized system that WHO is pushing.

Yea, the WHO and their black helicopters above your house. And the global Peace Index authors, they're as well America-haters. The UN hates us too, since we had a disagreement and told to fuck off, now Sweden joined for the first time ever to vote against us....they're also evil folks with their blond hair and their neighbors with their funny, unAMerican wooden shoes. Basically, THEY'RE ALL WRONG AND WE'RE RIGHT GOD DAMNIT.

This has WHAT do to with the Health care bill, again? Nothing? Thought so.

It was another world organization that used a set of criteria and made a list of peaceful to not so peaceful countries using criteria, just like WHO. Everyone that disagrees with you or your factually insignificant opinion is full of shit, has a poor methodology or some other form of ill-rules. If an American nationalist group were to say we're golden, then you agree; ends justify the means. See, here's what the US does:

- Since 1992, the United States has exported more than $142 billion dollars worth of weaponry to states around the world.[1] The U.S. dominates this international arms market, supplying just under half of all arms exports in 2001, roughly two and a half times more than the second and third largest suppliers

- U.S. weapons sales help outfit non-democratic regimes, soldiers who commit gross human rights abuses against their citizens and citizens of other countries, and forces in unstable regions on the verge of, in the middle of, or recovering from conflict.

- U.S.-origin weapons find their way into conflicts the world over. The United States supplied arms or military technology to more than 92% of the conflicts under way in 1999

- 1998-2001, over 68% of world arms deliveries were sold or given to developing nations, where lingering conflicts or societal violence can scare away potential investors.[4]

And they call us unfriendly????? Shall we resume the WHO's, a worldwide respected organization, their data?

Health Level - (France - 3), (US - 24), (UK - 14), (Canada - 12)
Health Distribution - (France - 12), (US - 32), (UK - 2), (Canada - 18)

Responsiveness Level - (France - 16-17), (US - 1), (UK - 26?27), (Canada - 7?8)
Responsiveness Distribution - (France - 3?38), (US - 3?38), (UK - 3?38), (Canada - 3?38)

Fairness in financial contribution - (France - 26?29), (US - 54?55), (UK - 8?11), (Canada - 17?19)

Overall goal attainment - (France - 6), (US - 15), (UK - 9), (Canada - 7)

Health expenditure per capita in $ - (France - 4), (US - 1 - most expensive), (UK - 26), (Canada - 10)

On level of Health - (France - 4), (US - 72), (UK - 24), (Canada - 35)

Overall health system performance - (France - 1), (US - 37), (UK - 18), (Canada - 30)

Basically, Mike, you admit yiou don't do data, you just conjure your opinion an are good with it. I post data, reliable, objective, respected data and you dismiss it because you don't liketeh outcome.

Luckyboy is a simpleton. No many how many times you explain that his analysis means nothing...that its based upon a faulty assumption (in this case meaningless liberal WHO data) he just repeats the same argument over and over. I will give it to him...he can use an incredible amount of space to say nothing.

Because they're basing on the same bullshit criteria WHO is?

WHO, GPI, UN, hell, they're all out to get us. :S

Show me data of your then. Oh, you don't know how to look it up? Sorry, it's not that hard anymore, used to be.

Luckyboy is a simpleton.

And your complexities are that you don't use any data? Very complex.

he just repeats the same argument over and over.

Since you guys make the same claims, I use the same data that you refuse or are otherwise unablt to impeach. Then you apparently aren't brave enough to address me, so you 3rd party it; bizzare. I guess if you could address teh data you would.

Oh, and much of the other data about presidential butchering of our economy is from the US Gov.... I guess they're all liberals against you too.

And again, what does that have to do with how well a hospital or doctor does their job?

IT DOESN'T - that's the fucking point.

-Actually no, the point was that "fairness in financial contribution" aspect of the data; you were unsure of what that meant.

No, the point was that 'fairness in financial contribution' has merry fuck-all to do with how well a hospital or doctor does their job - something you STILL can't seem to grasp.

No, actually it doesn't - it sucks at fulfilling the socialized system that WHO is pushing.

Yea, the WHO and their black helicopters above your house. And the global Peace Index authors, they're as well America-haters. The UN hates us too, since we had a disagreement and told to fuck off, now Sweden joined for the first time ever to vote against us....they're also evil folks with their blond hair and their neighbors with their funny, unAMerican wooden shoes. Basically, THEY'RE ALL WRONG AND WE'RE RIGHT GOD DAMNIT.

Got something BESIDES the bullshit hyperbole? No? Didn't think so.

This has WHAT do to with the Health care bill, again? Nothing? Thought so.

It was another world organization that used a set of criteria and made a list of peaceful to not so peaceful countries using criteria, just like WHO.

Ok, so you admit it has no bearing on healthcare. I agree.

Responsiveness Level - (France - 16-17), (US - 1), (UK - 26?27), (Canada - 7?8)

This is the only criteria that counts - how well do the doctors and hospitals do their jobs. The rest is window dressing.

Basically, Mike, you admit yiou don't do data, you just conjure your opinion an are good with it. I post data, reliable, objective, respected data and you dismiss it because you don't liketeh outcome.

No, I read the data and draw my own conclusions - I just don't think my opinion of something suddenly becomes fact, just becaue someone agrees with me.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Cut the crap. It doesn't matter where it came from. It's wrong and offensive. Now act like caring person you think you are, and get rid of it.

But I'm a nappy-headed ho, sorry you're offended by that, I just feel that way about myself. :P Just be glad you were able to use the term, "dead reckoning" in a post; how long has it been?

the point was that 'fairness in financial contribution' has merry fuck-all to do with how well a hospital or doctor does their job...

But, the issue in the WHO report is how well the health care system is serving the needs of the whole population. It is quite possible that hospitals and doctors provide excellent service to those patients who get in to see them, so by that measure (which seems to be the one you are focused on) the system is first-rate. But wouldn't you agree that if a significant portion of the population was excluded from getting in the hospital door because they can't afford to pay (not saying that that is happening in the US, just a "hypothetical" for discussion), the health care system is not doing a good job of meeting the needs of the whole population? Access certainly is a relevant component of how well the system is functioning.

Don

Access certainly is a relevant component of how well the system is functioning.

Access is guaranteed regardless of ability to pay by EMTALA, but that still has NOTHING to do with how WELL the hospitals and doctors are doing their job, which IS the measure of how well the system is working.

Access and 'fairness of payment' are issues that should have nothing to do with ranking of system efficacy, but what do I know? I only have two sisters in the medical field.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Cut the crap. It doesn't matter where it came from. It's wrong and offensive. Now act like caring person you think you are, and get rid of it.

But I'm a nappy-headed ho, sorry you're offended by that, I just feel that way about myself. :P Just be glad you were able to use the term, "dead reckoning" in a post; how long has it been?
Once again, this is an international forum, and certain people would find your signature offensive. It does not matter where you picked it up. The very people you defend demanded Don Imus's job over this little statement. Sure, you thought thought it was "cool" at the time, but it's not. I will gladly erase my signature if it offends you.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Once again, this is an international forum, and certain people would find your signature offensive. It does not matter where you picked it up. The very people you defend demanded Don Imus's job over this little statement. Sure, you thought thought it was "cool" at the time, but it's not. I will gladly erase my signature if it offends you.

It's more than just international, it's eternal and there are dead people on DXCOM too. They read your signatire and see, "dead.." and they are offended. They say they wouldn't be caught dead with a signature like that.

Now quit lashing out because you:

- Were able to use your signature in a post

- I pointed out that that was condescension, as I've been a pilot, but congrats on you using your sig in a post

- Yu became pissed about that and started a campaign about it

If teh media can run with it, repeat it, run it thru the mill, then how is it offensive? They didn't post it like the "N Bomb" and say, "N-headed-H." Nappy-headed ho can be said on the media, just not when you address it toward someone.

So why not quit being so dramatic and symbolic and find a real cause to fight, let's say, find people who don't have medical care and ensure theyt stay that way - or some other worthy agenda like that. Until then my nappy-headed ho ass has to go.

Zimbobwy boy needs help.........:|
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It's more than just international, it's eternal and there are dead people on DXCOM too. They read your signatire and see, "dead.." and they are offended. They say they wouldn't be caught dead with a signature like that.

Now quit lashing out because you:

- Were able to use your signature in a post

- I pointed out that that was condescension, as I've been a pilot, but congrats on you using your sig in a post

- Yu became pissed about that and started a campaign about it

If teh media can run with it, repeat it, run it thru the mill, then how is it offensive? They didn't post it like the "N Bomb" and say, "N-headed-H." Nappy-headed ho can be said on the media, just not when you address it toward someone.

So why not quit being so dramatic and symbolic and find a real cause to fight, let's say, find people who don't have medical care and ensure theyt stay that way - or some other worthy agenda like that. Until then my nappy-headed ho ass has to go.
Ok, your lack of maturity won over. I wish you well.

Zimbobwy boy needs help.........:|
Yep.