rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

Being entirely interested in these matters as most of you will well know, I visited www.ae911truth.org for an update as these guys are on the case and are getting real results by forcing the truth out of NIST.

Most interesting is the recent positive response from the FBI acknowledging

"The FBI's Michael J. Heimbach, Assistant Director, Counterterrorism Division, says: "Mr. Gage presents an interesting theory, backed by thorough research and analysis."

http://www.gators911truth.org/PDF/FBI-Response.pdf

and also NIST finally admitting to freefall speeds on the collapse of tower 7.

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/44

Watch the videos, it is quite conclusive as to who knows what they are talking about...

In a few weeks time AE911truth will have a booth at the AIA national convention. They hope to have their petition signed by over 1000 architects and engineers, they are already have 630. they will present thier evidence on 9/11 2009 to congress...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

...and the discovery institute got over 500 scientists and engineers to sign a petition aginst evolution. It doesn'mean anything becuase real science isnt done via petitions.

I have one question for 911 "truthers" ; if the Bush government was behind 9/11 why didnt they put some Iraqis on the planes?

I've pointed it out to you before and for some reason you always ignore me...lol

The Towers collapsed from the top down beginning at the impact zones. Plainly observable in any video of the collapses. Yet you as well as those other folks refuse to see this because it is the basis for the conspiracy theory and if the basis is wrong then so is the entire theory.

I'm all for having fun with conspiracy theorries but damn do you need to find a new one. :D

www.FourWheelerHB.com

I have one question for 911 "truthers" ; if the Bush government was behind 9/11 why didnt they put some Iraqis on the planes?

wow - with a single clear question, you pop the air out of the conspiracy balloon.

Any conspiracy so well executed that hundreds of people don't leak how they rigged buildings to explode and kill thousands...certainly would have been competent enough to put the right fall guys on the planes.

I am not going to get into nitty gritties of theories, but to answer your question, I can't say for sure the Bush administration wass behind the collapses, maybe though you should ask why the chose people that are still alive as the people they claim to have hijacked the planes?

i would prefer this thread to remain scientific, there are too many other threads about this but at least now, real scientists are making real ground on breaking the mindset that the govornment could never cover up a mass murder of this magnatude.

The reality is that they never have, just most decide to is too unbeleivable to to believe.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I've pointed it out to you before and for some reason you always ignore me...lol

I don't ignore anything i may not reply but...

The Towers collapsed from the top down beginning at the impact zones. Plainly observable in any video of the collapses. Yet you as well as those other folks refuse to see this because it is the basis for the conspiracy theory and if the basis is wrong then so is the entire theory.

Regardless of where the twin towers started falling from, they fell in a manner of a controled demolition using explosives, NIST refused to admit that freefall speeds were reached initially and based thier whole investigation on incorrect data, but have come around quite receently due to being quetioned by AE911 truth members at press conferenceses.

scientists cannot escape laws of physics...

The Towers collapsed from the top down beginning at the impact zones

When you say towers you are including tower 7 right? a high security government building with various high security govornment departments among other things,,,

..fell due a diesel generator fire? at freefall speed?
:D

even NIST admitd they were wrong, bad mistake, they didn't even look into the possibility of the perpertrators using explosives and they sent all the evidence to be melted in a foreign nation.

Quite a competent bunch of idiots don't you think...

The beauty of this new investigation is that it will happen and just like the war in Iraq it will be found that those in charge at the time did completely the wrong things, increased the national security risk and had a high percentage of america behind them.

then when the truth comes out everyone will jump on the bandwagon.

I hope they Bush (administration) all fry for this.

Did you watch the videos in the links? I don't think so as you would clearly see that NIST completely fucked up this investigation, and are clearly lying, we all know what lyers sound like and look like. I challenge you to watch them. like actually do it, they are only 5 minutes or so long. Open your eyes.

I'llhavbe to re research thier standpoint.

i belive the NIST guys know thier stuff too, but they are covering upo a lie and they have lied thier way into a corner, it is plainly obvious. did you watch the videos?

i cant wait for 9/11 this year!

>they fell in a manner of a controled demolition using explosives . . .

So do skydivers. Doesn't mean anyone is blowing them up.

>When you say towers you are including tower 7 right? a high security
>government building with various high security govornment departments among
> other things,,,..fell due a diesel generator fire? at freefall speed?

Yep. Once a building's structure fails catastrophically due to being hammered by tons of debris and being weakened by a fire, it collapses pretty fast.

I don't need to watch the video in the links. I saw the collapses live.

So you saw tower 7 fall the way the NIST report initially said it did,or how they have recently amended it to say?

That is the issue here, the FBI have acknowledged that there is substance in the AE911truths findings (letter attached in the original post from the FBI dated December 2008).

NIST have also recently changed their findings and have admitted the building (tower 7) fell at free fall speed with rapid onset as opposed to their original findings and supposed working model. Their more recent data matched that of the AE911truths mathematicians' original investigations.

The subject here is the NIST official report being thoroughly incorrect and the need for a legitimate independent investigation is needed before any conclusions are correctly made. Let alone wars that might result! oh shit that already happened.

All you 'Nay Sayers' that have believed word for word what NIST have said and stood by them when all the evidence is leading to them having made a mockery of science and technology due to some sort of lie or cover up.

These guys have used millions upon millions of dollars of government money and 7 years to come up with a great big pile of junk that is simply, Data made to fit a model that they chose for themselves rather that making a legitimate investigation.

The possibility of explosives being used was not even explored by them let alone acknowledged. Even though independent investigations have found otherwise, everyone says it is certain that there were no explosives?

How does anyone know that if no one officially looked for them?

The investigation to date is a farce that will unravel itself in the next year or two, GUARANTEED!

The videos in the links are not what you have seen before, they are actual recent footage of NIST spokesmen making absolute fools of themselves, blatantly lying and ruining their professional reputations.

will you eat your hat if I am right?

Really I don't give a shit what you or anyone thinks, I was also right about the Iraq war (being a lie and a waste of time, money and life) and everyone here ridiculed me for that as well.

I just want to bring this up again in September when Obama talks about it, it will happen!

Deja Moo.

http://www.gators911truth.org/PDF/FBI-Response.pdf

Read this letter (2mins), look at the date.

And please link any conversation regarding what I am talking about (NIST admitting free fall speed and rapid onset of collapse in tower 7) that has been made in these forums.

The conspiracy theory was fully debunked years ago apparently according to you guys?!?!?, but 'no' in 2008 and 2009 the FBI and NIST have changed their tone somewhat, under a different leader? who will take all the blame for the incompetence and deceit that has been going on.....

This stuff is of the utmost importance but is far to raw to address in this current global climate, let poor old Obama dig his heels in before this one comes out of the bag because it is HUGE!

How about September the 11th for an appropriate time?

That is when this is going to happen...

Read this letter (2mins), look at the date

Sounds like a blow off. "We thank you for putting in an effort,but we'll call you, dont call us."

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Read this letter (2mins), look at the date

Sounds like a blow off. "We thank you for putting in an effort,but we'll call you, dont call us."

Indeed - if this is the definitive evidence of legitimacy cited, it's pretty weak stuff.

Rhys - it's been 40 years since the moon landing, and still people hold on to their belief that it was faked. The same is going to be true here. No one can disprove it to your satisfaction, and since it never happened, you won't be able to prove it did happen.

The FBI as well as the NIST cannot refute what actually happened, what actually happened is different to what NIST and the general media portrayed based on the information given by NIST.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is exactly what its own name suggests, the FBI cannot conclude that NIST commanded a thorough investigation. All the evidence was destroyed many years before the investigation had come close to concluding. As well as many different scenarios that could play a vital role in the outcome not being considered.
Those buildings were sent straight to China as scrap metal when they could have been held as evidence.
That would be like a police officer throwing the gun away at a murder scene, it just does not happen like that in a real investigation.

Rhys - it's been 40 years since the moon landing, and still people hold on to their belief that it was faked. The same is going to be true here. No one can disprove it to your satisfaction, and since it never happened, you won't be able to prove it did happen.

This subject is not about the conspiracy theories of who how or when, it is about the conclusions made from a very lengthy, extremely expensive NIST report that is now rendered incorrect by their recently released data.

The have officially agreed that tower 7 fell at free fall speed with a raipid onset, That is physically impossible without removing all resistance from the mass that is falling. what is the only way to make a building do that??

Why did they not even bother to check for the possibility of explosives??

Anyone can do anything with the right access, how is it impossible that the suggested terrorists could not gain access to the twin towers? Because tower 7 had to come down as well and access to govornment departments like he CIA etc would be an embaressment to the govornment?

Who is to say, realistically that terrorists could not plant explosives? Especially considering there was so many accounts of explosions and debris well before the buildings collapsed. Why would that not even become a consideration in an investigation of a terrorist attack of this magnatude?

t:
Really I don't give a shit what you or anyone thinks.

Clearly you do as you keep bringing it up.

I don't care what you all think about my beliefs, But I do care that you have the right to know.

All the evidence was destroyed many years before the investigation had come close to concluding. As well as many different scenarios that could play a vital role in the outcome not being considered.

You are so wrong about this. Again, you were not there and have NO first hand knowledge of what occurred. I how ever was there and can clearly state that you are doing nothing more than trying to present false information.

Those buildings were sent straight to China as scrap metal when they could have been held as evidence.

Since when did the USS New York become property of China?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

the USS New York used only 24 tons, some of the metal was recycled in the USA but a huge amount was old to china for less than the going rate in the USA at the time

WTC Steel Removal
The Expeditious Destruction of the Evidence at Ground Zero

Steel was the structural material of the buildings. As such it was the most important evidence to preserve in order to puzzle out how the structures held up to the impacts and fires, but then disintegrated into rubble. Since no steel-framed buildings had ever collapsed due to fires, the steel should have been subjected to detailed analysis. So what did the authorities do with this key evidence of the vast crime and unprecedented engineering failure? They recycled it!
Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been hauled away from Ground Zero. Most of the steel has been recycled as per the city's decision to swiftly send the wreckage to salvage yards in New Jersey. The city's hasty move has outraged many victims' families who believe the steel should have been examined more thoroughly. Last month, fire experts told Congress that about 80% of the steel was scrapped without being examined because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage. 1

The bulk of the steel was apparently shipped to China and India. The Chinese firm Baosteel purchased 50,000 tons at a rate of $120 per ton, compared to an average price of $160 paid by local mills in the previous year....

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/cleanup.html

One thing that is really sad is that if this thing is proved to be factual, about the Bush administration and the collapse of the towers, is what happened to all those poor people who were moved to another flight? Where did they go, and what did the government do with them? Some project?

I have had this conversation with a good friend and I am honestly, glad to see this comes up on this site, as well as in the news, most importantly. I am so sick of the lies and bull shit that people believe. I don’t like Obama because I am simply a republican. That’s all I need to say, and that’s all that matters. But now that he is in office, and Bush is out, I am so relived in many ways that no republican could have ever done for this country, and full exposure about this "conspiracy" or what any of you may make of it, the towers were designed to withstand fire and flames. BOTH buildings were evacuated a day before the attacks, and THAT is documented already. It was for a "security sweep" and all I am thinking is professional demolitions experts rigged the girders and frame and fucking ignited it. The airplane footage is only from one or two main angles anyways, and honestly, how could anyone really "see" the airplanes from all the angles and blind spots in the cluttered city of New York where buildings are everywhere, and some airplane cruising at 300 knots out the corner of your eye? Yeah right. No way!

Lastly, and I will be finished with what I have come to agree on, is what about the Pentagon? Is there NO footage of any other camera in such a secure, and dense military area of a fuckin’ 747 over head heading b-line to the Pentagon?!!! Really? There was not even any physical evidence of an aircraft hitting the building, and again, NO FOOTAGE!!! What? And just like the WTC’s, the Pentagon under-went a “security sweep” that was all documented and the few people that went in just did a sweep? Yeah, right. Look at the size of the hole that it left. Small in comparison to the Massive damage a 747 would have done to that building like it did the WTC...a much for structurally sound design, and I tell you what…its all fucked, and nobody wants to believe it because its too “out-there” and they couldn’t believe that their own government would do something like that…

WHATVER MAN!!!

the USS New York used only 24 tons, some of the metal was recycled in the USA but a huge amount was old to china for less than the going rate in the USA at the time

WTC Steel Removal
The Expeditious Destruction of the Evidence at Ground Zero

Steel was the structural material of the buildings. As such it was the most important evidence to preserve in order to puzzle out how the structures held up to the impacts and fires, but then disintegrated into rubble. Since no steel-framed buildings had ever collapsed due to fires, the steel should have been subjected to detailed analysis. So what did the authorities do with this key evidence of the vast crime and unprecedented engineering failure? They recycled it!
Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been hauled away from Ground Zero. Most of the steel has been recycled as per the city's decision to swiftly send the wreckage to salvage yards in New Jersey. The city's hasty move has outraged many victims' families who believe the steel should have been examined more thoroughly. Last month, fire experts told Congress that about 80% of the steel was scrapped without being examined because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage. 1

The bulk of the steel was apparently shipped to China and India. The Chinese firm Baosteel purchased 50,000 tons at a rate of $120 per ton, compared to an average price of $160 paid by local mills in the previous year....

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/cleanup.html

There are many facets of this investigation that do not add up, too many to consider coincedental.

at this point however the truth is slowly emerging...

It is a very sensitive subject and people obviously arent quite ready for the truth just yet but in due time the will learn to stop listening to the bullshit and open thier eyes.