riddler

The REAL reason we went into Iraq

I am no longer going to addrees the garbage you spew because you refuse to aknowledge that what I am saying is correct. ....

Translation - you have no possible rebuttal to a bipartisan US Senate committee report so you're claiming victory and giving up.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

How the fuck can a thread with this title have so many answers?????

It's so simple that it's almost embarrasing.
A three letter word is the final answer.

OIL

Anything else is plain BS.

Punch yourself in the nuts. I'm gettin tired of posting the same import records so go look it up yourself.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Some choose to serve in the military and some choose to serve through elected government. I would never say one is a better person than another because of their career choices.

When someone chooses to take us to an optional war based on their watching John Wayne blah blah blah

What the hell are you rambling about? My response was to your quote "almost every last one of them believe they were too good to actually serve this country as you have done." Who says they think they were too good to serve in the military? Just because they chose not serve in that capacity does not make them inferior. It's just your 'holier than thou' crap again. My reply challenged your claim that it was only this administration. Clinton's was the same and Obama's will be no different.

This particular group of turd blossoms.. have chosen to serve THEMSELVES allof their lives..

You mean like your hero, who's only served half a term in an elected position.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.