TrophyHusband

obama's grandma dies

this strikes me as very sad. i'm by no means a fan of obama, but if he wins, the best day of his life (i'm guessing) will be tempered by this. its also sad that she died the day before, instead of the day after her grandson was (possibly) elected president.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Very sad. I lost my grandmother in 2006 and it hurt a lot. I definitely feel for him. My grandma pushed me and pushed me to get an education, funding part of it herself. And she did get to see me finish up my bachelor degree before she died. On the plus side, Obama's grandmother did get to see him become a US Senator and the Democratic nominee for President, but I do wish she'd gotten the chance to see him win this election tomorrow. [:/]

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What else did you expect?

The same crap that came from the left when Reagan died. Don't hold your head up like your side is any better.

got links? I'd like to see because frankly I felt that Reagan's week-long mourning extravaganza on Fox, CNN, etc was *just a bit* exaggerated.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

What else did you expect?

The same crap that came from the left when Reagan died. Don't hold your head up like your side is any better.

Reagan timed his own death to give himself an advantage in the election? Which year was it, 1980, or 1984?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

That is a bummer for him, but don't you think that for her, she left seeing him at his strongest? I mean, if he loses, she would have been bummed, wins, she would be happy. But right now he is fighting, sorta like a warrior killed in combat rather than in old age, is remembered only for being at his strongest.

***Reagan timed his own death to give himself an advantage in the election? Which year was it, 1980, or 1984?

No, I was referring to the nasty comments made by people. It comes from both sides. I could not believe some of the stuff people on hear spewed when Reagan passed.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

this strikes me as very sad. i'm by no means a fan of obama, but if he wins, the best day of his life (i'm guessing) will be tempered by this. its also sad that she died the day before, instead of the day after her grandson was (possibly) elected president.

Agreed. What a shame she didn't live to see him elected.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---