billvon

McCain tries to hide his past - and fails

Clinton [did you mean Carter?] lied and ruined the career of a career soldier who had an untarnished record up to that point. It's no wonder he went rogue! I would have too.

OK, fine; then the next time a conservative decries criminals being coddled just because they had abusive childhoods, I expect you to call bullshit, and demand that they be given cookies instead of jail time.

There are dumbfucks on both sides of the ideological fence,

Completely agree.

but in my experience following politics over the years the majority of advertising and campaigning aimed at dumbfucks comes from the Democrats. And it's been effective for them.

:)

Completely disagree. This is what you get when your "news" comes from talk radio and FOX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us

Some of them were dumbfucks. And some of them were responding to hecklers.

Find me one talk radio host that said ACORN was to blame for the current economic mess as one of those fellows stated. Just one.

Your video shows nothing.

:S

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Some of them were dumbfucks. And some of them were responding to hecklers.

Find me one talk radio host that said ACORN was to blame for the current economic mess as one of those fellows stated. Just one.

Your video shows nothing.

Well I heard Hannity last Thursday and Friday and both times he was blaming only the Dems for the credit crisis. I didn't hear him mention ACORN specifically. Boehner released a memo a couple of days ago that instructs the R's to push the idea that the Dem's support for Fannie and Freddie are the reason behind the financial crisis. Keep your eyes open for that talking point.
But the video shows a bunch of McCain supporters ready to go to a rally who are either actually ignorant or are willing to say ignorant things in support of their candidate. And McCain rallies have become some pretty ugly places that show off the worst of what our country has to offer. Sadly, he waited a bit too long before trying to take control of that crap.

I didn't hear him mention ACORN specifically. Boehner released a memo a couple of days ago that instructs the R's to push the idea that the Dem's support for Fannie and Freddie are the reason behind the financial crisis. Keep your eyes open for that talking point.

Its Monday... the weekend is over.. the talking points will be put out to the faithful mouthpieces on FAUX News and Lush Rimjob... the monkeys will see and hear.. the monkeys will do and post

I could take my video camera to any Obama rally and get similar results. Fucktards stating McCain is a racist, Republicans are responsible for the credit mess (it's actually a combination of many things), McSame, McCain hates poor people, no tax cuts for the rich, etc.

In fact, way back when I actually listened to Rush somewhat regularly and he had a TV show, Rush did just that. It was pretty fucking hilarious. Come to think of it, I might tune in today if I can find a station - I haven't listened to him in quite some time and I've got the day off. Rather hear Boortz, but I'll see what I can find. Haven't listened to talk radio in forever.

I think anyone that gets their news from a sole-source is a fucking moron. The Economist, BBC, and the Wall Street Journal are my favorites, though I like FOX as well. CNN on occasion - and sometimes it's not even biased out the ass.

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!