Nomad

Any other skydivers at the DNC?

You are just trying to bait someone to say something that will get them banned, aren'tcha.

Something which never could happen to you, right?? LMAO :D:D:D

Well, I won't say anything to get myself banned, but I will say that your attitude is repugnant, and I would be pleased to read that you either don't live in the U.S. and are not a citizen, or you are leaving tomorrow. America does not have to be PERFECT for you to SHOW IT SOME FUCKING [I]RESPECT![/I]

Our terrestrial globe is sheltering more than one continent (North America). Ever about heard it?

So, show some f***ing respect to the planet you're living on.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You are just trying to bait someone to say something that will get them banned, aren'tcha.

Something which never could happen to you, right?? LMAO :D:D:D

Well, I won't say anything to get myself banned, but I will say that your attitude is repugnant, and I would be pleased to read that you either don't live in the U.S. and are not a citizen, or you are leaving tomorrow. America does not have to be PERFECT for you to SHOW IT SOME FUCKING [I]RESPECT![/I]

Our terrestrial globe is sheltering more than one continent (North America). Ever about heard it?

So, show some f***ing respect to the planet you'r living on.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You'll be pleased to know that I have not procreated.

...I'm hoping you'll show our Mother Earth the same courtesy, yourself. :ph34r:
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

...I'm hoping you'll show our Mother Earth the same courtesy, yourself. :ph34r:

For someone who claims they won't say anything that will get them banned, that's a pretty direct personal attack. Can't you make your point by some other means?

I was just as baffled; I'm 22 and saw people who lived through JFK, mult wars, and the civial right movement completely disregard our wonderful country. And at an event hailed as historic and in line with JFK's famous DNC speech.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all who wander are lost.

I was just as baffled; I'm 22 and saw people who lived through JFK, mult wars, and the civial right movement completely disregard our wonderful country. And at an event hailed as historic and in line with JFK's famous DNC speech.

And those same people will tell you it is a stupid song, that means nothing to them.

By the way, can you show us where the OP argued for COMPELLING people to stand for the anthem? He did no such thing.

Just FYI.. i'm a she not a he :) You know it happens, with the facial hair and all....

The "big deal" is that it is demonstrative that our society is completely fragmented, disunited, and has not a single thing around which to gather and be proud and devoted and true and loyal.

And the problem with a person showing their dissatisfaction for the leadership and actions of their country is what, then?

1.) You produce no compelling arguements for me to respond to.

2.)

Of course, Jefferey. Sexual intercourse is generally a requirement for procreation, so I believe nobody here is suprised at your above statement.

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

By the way, can you show us where the OP argued for COMPELLING people to stand for the anthem? He did no such thing.

Just FYI.. i'm a she not a he :) You know it happens, with the facial hair and all....

OMG! -- I'm sorry for being clueless! :$ I don't think I ever even looked at the avatar, actually! Seriously, I apologize!
Imaginations on fire

Of course, Jefferey. Sexual intercourse is generally a requirement for procreation, so I believe nobody here is suprised at your above statement.

.jim

Oooh. :| What a zinger.

You really got me with that one. :|

How ever shall I recover? :|

I walked right into the ol' "He must have never had sex" rankout. Ouch. I am reeling. :|
Imaginations on fire

OMG! -- I'm sorry for being clueless! :$ I don't think I ever even looked at the avatar, actually! Seriously, I apologize!

It's ok I still like you; but not thinking chicks are dude might help with that sex thing B|

It's ok I still like you; but not thinking chicks are dude might help with that sex thing B|

I knew that if I waited long enough, someone kind would volunteer the solution! Thanks! :-X
Imaginations on fire