christelsabine

European Soccer Championships

No commercial breaks - you'll have to wait 45 minutes to pour away your beer :ph34r: - and then you just enjoy another 45 minutes to fill up your reservoir again B|B|

Of course, the great thing about most American beers is they can be infinitely recycled, what with them tasting the same coming out as going in.....:D

No commercial breaks - you'll have to wait 45 minutes to pour away your beer :ph34r: - and then you just enjoy another 45 minutes to fill up your reservoir again B|B|

Of course, the great thing about most American beers is they can be infinitely recycled, what with them tasting the same coming out as going in.....:D

And if you drop a coin into it and serve it warm, it tastes like pilsner urquelle....:P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

David! Where are you? Will you be there next Sunday watching your team going to hell in a handbasket?? ;);)

So it will be Spain - Germany. 0:2 on Sunday ..

Cya

Christel B|

I will be there, even if it is only as an excuse to drink beer (not a big soccer fun) :P
I think you got the score right although in the wrong order. In any case, it will be fun, even without bleeding noses. Hell, if we didn´t start a fight with the italians how are we going to pick on the germans. For those who didn´t see the Italy - Spain match there was over 45 faults over the entire game; one every couple of minutes.B|

So everybody have fun and see you here on sunday for a little "rubbing it in your face" session. :)

If Germany decides they want to play defense, then they win. If they just show up to shoot it out with Spain, they lose.

Looking forward to the game.

:)

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I just saw this in FOX Sports on MSN.com

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8288178?MSNHPHMA

What? No more trophies in soccer/football for kids in England?

England hasn't won a world cup since 1966. Bet they never will again. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And why is sports being discussed in Speakers Corner? Shouldn't it be in The Bonfire?

:D

Because it's soccer, which is more important than politics.

I'll be rooting for Germany on Sunday, both teams are playing really well and it should be a great final.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

England win by default for inventing the beautiful game. ENough said. Fact. World Champs forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

England win by default for inventing the beautiful game. ENough said. Fact. World Champs forever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Just for you, pal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

Kinda sad you guys haven't really been able to enjoy this one since 1966.

:D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

England win by default for inventing the beautiful game. ENough said. Fact. World Champs forever and ever and ever r

The FACTS about how football started!....

First New Zealand invented RUGBY ( all Kiwis know this for a fact!)! England gave it a go.... Kept on dropping the ball....Then decided it wasnt worth all the time an effort to keep on picking it up.....Made the ball round and there you have it!!!

A slightly less interesting game than Ruby Union was invented.
:D:D:D
.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

I was in Tanzania - either just coming down from Kilimanjaro, when England crushed Germany 5-1 in Munich. All the Germans were getting no mercy from the Brits! Apparently it caused all sorts of issues for the Germans that year for some reason - they told me but I forgot.

My office mate predicts a Spanish win...so i'm hoping Germany wins so I get a free lunch on Monday.

B|

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Christel, I'll bet you 10 Euros Spain win!

Still, who would have bet on Turkey beating the Czech Republic, and Croatia!:S

It's almost as bad as Greece beating the Czech Republic last time!

Still, looking forward to the game. What is it with you Germans somehow grinding out the results!?:)
p.s. You were lucky against Turkey!

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

p.s. You were lucky against Turkey!

And you're just jealous, Tommy ;)

And Yes! You are right. We're always winning with a giant grindstone hanging around our neck ...

But, at the end the only thing counting is: The result. We shall win, that one's for sure.

10 Euros! What kind of bet is that??? :S I'll let you know my account No. by tomorrow ....

Christel :)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

If Germany do win, who would be surprised? Pretty much nobody I'd think. I've not gone and looked at the bookmakers odds but if 10 Euros doesn't tickle your fancy I'm happy to raise to whatever you like! 1000 Euros?

Bank account info by PM only! I'll have my Swiss account manager telephone you the details.;)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Ah, it's ok, you're down enough without me taking your money.;)

I'm rather surprised; I was expecting at least extra time. Spain played brilliantly. Germany seemed like they'd been on the piss till around daft o'clock last night.