rynodigsmusic

Homosexuality and God

When I say 'Love the sinner', that means love everyone as none of us are perfect and sinless. When I say 'Hate the sin', it is referring to the act in and of itself

So what do you call a good ole "straight boy" who wants to have butt secks with a woman..... if two guys are going down the hershey highway and that is an abominable sin that you hate... how is that different for those who wish to traverse the same highway with a woman:S

Im sorry, I think you might have misunderstood the original post.
"We didn't start the fire"

Not at all. If homosexual sex involves anal sed and that is why so many straight men have an issue with it.. why do so many of the same men seem to want to have anal sex with their wives and girlfriends... and seem to feel that is ok..

If the hershey highway is such an abomination to so many christians.. why do so many of those same "good christians" feel the same acts are ok for them in their heterosexual relationships?

Not at all. If homosexual sex involves anal sed and that is why so many straight men have an issue with it.. why do so many of the same men seem to want to have anal sex with their wives and girlfriends... and seem to feel that is ok..

If the hershey highway is such an abomination to so many christians.. why do so many of those same "good christians" feel the same acts are ok for them in their heterosexual relationships?

:DBelieve me, I got your point! The point of the post was to compare homosexuality with lying when it comes to seeking the Righteousness of God. If you are guilty of lying, you are guilty of everything else. You have to understand, in sin there is death, in Righteousness there is life. I cannot express the beauiful life in Righteousness enough in a way that would make you see how much better it is than sin. Everything I used to love was sin, now everythng I love is Righteousness, and I absolutely hate sin...and I was definitely not a guy who thought I would ever hate sin.

You wont believe this, and you surely wont take my word for it, but what Jesus offers is a like perfect diamond, like the greatest thing you could ever imagine, ever. Its offered, not forced, its a gift not a burden, everything you think it is in your mind, it is not. It is surely the greatest suprise I have ever had...dont know what else to say to you, sorry.

Everything I used to love was sin, now everythng I love is Righteousness, and I absolutely hate sin...and I was definitely not a guy who thought I would ever hate sin.

I am being serious... Were you ever in prison or were you ever addicted to heroin, coke, alcohol, etc.? Just curious about your statement "Everything I used to love was sin..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanne,

By reading your reply, I don't think you understood a word of what I was saying.

To answer your question about straight men's objection to the 'Hershey Highway' with other men. It is not just riding the Hershey Highway with other men that grosses out straight men, it's every sexual act with another man that grosses us out. Just as a homosexual man may find it unnatural to have any sex with a woman, it's the same way straight men feel about sex with another man.

Now, I just answered your question; but it had nothing to do with my earlier reply to Quade.

Everything I used to love was sin, now everythng I love is Righteousness, and I absolutely hate sin...and I was definitely not a guy who thought I would ever hate sin.

I am being serious... Were you ever in prison or were you ever addicted to heroin, coke, alcohol, etc.? Just curious about your statement "Everything I used to love was sin..."

I stayed away from heroin. I was never caught for anything that I did, so I was never in prison. I am an alchoholic (sober 2yrs). Of course I was a pothead, (I didnt even like that word before)... Sexually, I was a wreck...if you dont mind, Ill just leave it at that. I did most of the rave drugs (surely you know what I mean)...Of course I could go on, but I think you get the point?

These things of course were only the expression of an inner problem. When the soul cries out, we dont always recognize it (some never do). But when it cries out, it is looking for satisfaction, we try to satisfy it by doing things that give us pleasure. If it were that easy, I think we'd have alot more addicts than we do! You may or may not agree, but for me it was revealled that the soul was not designed to be satisfied by the flesh, but by the spirit.

As it were, I believe my inner problem was fear based. It wasnt the fear of death, but the fear of not living life to the fullest. I know many dont want to hear this, but Jesus led me to repentance and the Holy Spirit, and within a week, I was clean, sober, and enlightened beyond words... I mean literally, like life just showed me its beauty for the first time in a long time. Its unexplainable and even if I could explain it, it wouldnt penetrate, it has to be revealled from within. I feel as if any sinful thoughts come near me that they jepordize everything I truly love. The "actions" are only an expression of the thoughts, believe it or not, the thoughts alone are sin. Its not about do this and youll go to hell, its about recieving what you really want in life. It literally is, sin is death, and to be without sin is life.

I hope you feel the sincerity.