CanuckInUSA

Deadly blast strikes Iran mosque

I am surprised nobody has posted this yet. What people are off skydiving this weekend? Damn I need to get my reserve repacked now that I am coming out of my winter hibernation. LOL

Anyway ...

At least 12 people have been killed and 160 wounded in an explosion at a mosque in southern Iran. More can be read about it here.

There are a few people up here in Canuckistan who are talking as if this is some tragic accident where poor innocent people have been taken away from us. The Iranian authorities are saying: "The incident could have happened as a result of negligence. A while ago at this site there was an exhibition commemorating the [1980-1988] Iran-Iraq war". LOL who stores live munitions at their war museums? I guess the Iranians do?

But ...

I am thinking that there is a chance that someone was in some back room of this mosque building something they should not have been building. Yes I know how horrible of me to be thinking such thoughts. I guess I need to go back to my "politicially correct wussy chimp" social engineering seminars up here in Canuckinstan where we learn that "USA==Pure Evil" and "Iran==Good". ROFLMAO

Enjoy ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

OR... the article I read on Yahoo (AP) stated that the mosque's leader was an outspoken critic of wahabbism and al quaida. That might be an interesting lead.

Either way, the story of it being an accident reminds me of baghdad bob... a lot.
Oh, hello again!

Either way, the story of it being an accident reminds me of baghdad bob... a lot.

I miss Bob![:/]
I was positive we were going to see him doing guest spots on Leno and Letterman after the invasion, but it never happened.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I miss Bob![:/]
I was positive we were going to see him doing guest spots on Leno and Letterman after the invasion, but it never happened.:|

Whatever happened to him? He cracked me up with his reports as the US invasion was happening. We were practically at the doorstep of the building he was broadcasting from at the time he was saying US forces are being repelled from entering Bagdad by the republican guard (their elite soldiers) that we had just annihilated. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban