ifall

Is Joran Van der sloot giving it up? Natalee Holloway disappearance.

Also, the fact that he has totally ruined his credibility

This dude's credibility was lost just from the way he kept changing his stories in the days and weeks after her disappearance.

Why would someone who's completely innocent stonewall or change stories as often as he has?

I think, the guy feels that if he keeps saying he's lying, the law will just write him off. Also, the fact he has a judge for a father, doesn't hurt him any. I think, he told the truth in the latest video because, he feels he is above the law. Just watching his face and body language as he spoke about it, makes me feel that he felt comfortable divulging the truth.

Chuck

He could have unintentionally killed her as well by dumping her in the ocean. She could have still been alive. The way he was talking about it he seemed like he was pretty sure she was dead.

I honestly think he's trying to cover up something he did to her. I mean, who wouldn't try to revive her or even call an ambulance to get her help? He could have given her location and booked his ass out of there even. All that would depend on if he left traces of himself behind on her body though too.

Arrogant prick. I hope justice prevails.

he is an arrogant prick and extremely ego-centric, which may become part of his defense.

But, in the end not enough is known to really say anything. It will be interesting to see if his "admission" will even be allowed in court.

Following the dutch papers, this has already spun into different directions. It should be noted that the "friend" was paid by a tv program to get his admission on tape. The tape has been heavily edited for airing during the tv program.

The question still remains if he actually killed her, or if he disposed off her body after she died an accidental death.

I think, after plying her with 151 rum, he forced sex on her and killed her. He panicked and disposed of the body or had her body disposed of. Also, why did he throw his shoes he was wearing into a drainage culvert? Another question is, why is he leading the police around? Telling 'them' when, he is available to 'talk'. His relationship with the police is all on 'his' terms! The police have really screwed this case up and I wonder, even wth this new video taped confession if, they wil even have a case of littering.

Chuck

...or had her body disposed of.

THAT'S the angle, find the guy with the boat and get a deal going.

There ya' go! VanDerSloot, has mentioned a guy with a boat. The cops need to get him to give-up the name of the guy with the boat. It's long past time where the tail quits waggin' the dog! They need to bring in the hot lights and inspector Ruber Jose! The cops need to set-down on this little puke and get some staright answers. But, the fact the kid is the son of a well known judge is not helping matters.

Chuck

There ya' go! VanDerSloot, has mentioned a guy with a boat. The cops need to get him to give-up the name of the guy with the boat. It's long past time where the tail quits waggin' the dog! They need to bring in the hot lights and inspector Ruber Jose! The cops need to set-down on this little puke and get some staright answers. But, the fact the kid is the son of a well known judge is not helping matters.

Chuck

I wouldn't doubt they already know who the boat-boy is...

A local, that got a call that night, that Van der killer trusts enough to hide a body...that's GOTTA be a pretty short list! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I honestly think he's trying to cover up something he did to her. I mean, who wouldn't try to revive her or even call an ambulance to get her help? He could have given her location and booked his ass out of there even. All that would depend on if he left traces of himself behind on her body though too.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Date rape drug was likely because he comes across as the self important type who thinks that any girl who turns him down is a "stuck up bitch that needs to be taught a lesson", and she OD'ed. He likely did try to revive her because dead bodies with date rape drug in the system and your semen inside them can be bad for your future, but he cretainly wouldn't have been motivated out of concern for her so much as concern for himself. As for dialling 911 and leaving.....well again that exposes him to too much risk and since he is clearly more important than her well....shit happens. Lot more convenient for this self indulgent prick to limit his help to methods that don't expose him to risk. Once she dies, her body became evidence to be disposed as trash rather than a human body that should have had the dignity if a proper burial. If the not knowing what happened to her was killing her parents well....not his problem. He has to look out for his own entitled future.

Arrogant prick. I hope justice prevails.

He's wealthy and his dad is a judge so it won't.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Chuck

I wouldn't doubt they already know who the boat-boy is...

A local, that got a call that night, that Van der killer trusts enough to hide a body...that's GOTTA be a pretty short list! :)

As was mentioned, a name was given in the video and police talked with him and he denies owning a boat. Maybe, he doesn't 'own' a boat but, has 'access' to one. What I want to know is... do the Aruban police attend 'Keystone Academy' for their training? Then too, we don't know just how much stroke, this kid's father has in Aruba.

Chuck

Chuck

The cops don't need him to give up the guys name; It is on the Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalee_Holloway#January-February_2008:_New_developments

And "20/20" interviewed the guy.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think I remember reading something about Dutch or Aruban law not having the same kind of plea-bargain or immunity for testifying like we have in the states. Otherwise, they would have used that with the Kalpoes from the start.
Ohne Liebe sind wir nichts

Chuck

The cops don't need him to give up the guys name; It is on the Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalee_Holloway#January-February_2008:_New_developments

And "20/20" interviewed the guy.

Yes, they did and he denied 'owning' a boat and claimed he wasn't on the island at the time of her disappearance. I forgot that part. That's not to say he didn't have access to one and he and Joran really, got their stories together.

Chuck

Like I said, bullet in the head. Quick and cheap, he does not deserve more.

He deserves a trial. Radical idea, I know:S

I know. Some just don't understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Now, if after a trail he is found guilty then let him rot in jail for the rest of his life.

Like I said, bullet in the head. Quick and cheap, he does not deserve more.

He deserves a trial. Radical idea, I know:S

I know. Some just don't understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Now, if after a trail he is found guilty then let him rot in jail for the rest of his life.

Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

The Mayor: He's got a point.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~