Jesus Action Figures. Get yours now!

"Biker Jesus. Surfer Jesus. Skateboarder Jesus. Quarterback Jesus ... Even Bullrider Jesus.

Those are just some of the "inspired" creations of Eric Dyson, who claims divine inspiration in his decision to create a line of Jesus action figures...."

Seems kinda weird, but why not have Jesus action figures?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318170,00.html

My favorite is Skateboarding Jesus. Couldn't find a pic, so #2 choice is attached.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

How about the secondary market on these? Y'know, hammers and spikes, crossed wooden beams, a spear, a sponge and a cup for the vinegar.
Hey, I know, how's about The Rolling Rock Sepulcher Lego kit ... and a shroud, can't forget the shroud. It could also be used to cover the toy Harley.
Since the markey tanked on GI Joe a few years ago, they could recycle them as Roman soldiers.
Zing Lurks

HA !!

if it were divine inspiration he woulda been on a Suzuki

I detect satanic influence here :P:)

merry freakin christmasB|

Roy

See pic. for another one they sell.

Same to you Roy, Merry Non-Denominational Holiday period.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

How about the secondary market on these? Y'know, hammers and spikes, crossed wooden beams, a spear, a sponge and a cup for the vinegar.
Hey, I know, how's about The Rolling Rock Sepulcher Lego kit ... and a shroud, can't forget the shroud. It could also be used to cover the toy Harley.
Since the markey tanked on GI Joe a few years ago, they could recycle them as Roman soldiers.

:D:D:D

Expect lightning to strike at any time.

-NickDG

Well, if they're going to be fair, they need to make a Mohammed action figure now.

They did.... but it screamed "allah akbar" and detonated.... all plans to build more have been shelved at this time

Roy:P:)

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Christ didn't come to earth to give us the willies!

Ya know... maybe we shouldn't mock the boy on his birthday.

Well, we'll have to keep that in mind when his birthday comes around in the next 8 months or so. ;)

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Y'know...for all the Goth folks out there, a full-sized kit of cross, hammer, nails...a basic "DIY Crucifixion kit" might sell well!

Will this do?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/204018/jesus_action_figure/

-NickDG

this is like the jesus figurines that conan obrien made fun of a few years ago...there was a religious company that had figurines of jesus doing things like "jesus and soccer" "jesus and tae kwan do" and then conan ran with it and had things like "jesus and blackjack" and other really funny ones.

Y'know...for all the Goth folks out there, a full-sized kit of cross, hammer, nails...a basic "DIY Crucifixion kit" might sell well!

Will this do?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/204018/jesus_action_figure/

Or this?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/1545
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.