ryoder

Fox News->The Verdict->A Nation Of Sheep

A pleasant surprise from Fox News:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvu12z832Xc

Fox News is probably paving the way for their attacks on a democratic white house + democratic congress, who of course will be entirely responsible for the 'sheep' phenomenon he is speaking of...

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Heck yes we are a nation of sheep. It's been that way for a long time and needs to change (but won't change anytime soon).

Ryoder, this is your second recent post that indicates you've watched FoxNews. Be very careful not to get brainwashed; they'll stop at nothing in pursuit of their ultimate goal, which is to convert all americans into knuckle-dragging, war-monger Republicans;)

Honestly though, they just provide editorial content that's a bit right of the Big Three. It can never hurt to look at the views of the "other side". As a fairly hard core (with the exception of many social issues) rght winger, I read left-leaning material all the time. Doing so only ocasionally leaves me feeling like I'm going to vomit. The rest of the time it just adds to my understanding of "both sides" of issues, and it seems somewhat intellectually dishonest to blindly agree with one's "own side" without examining the thought (or lack of thought) that goes into other's views.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Not sure there is such a thing as a God given right. As for the rest.... "I'm sure there was a horse in here?"
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Not sure there is such a thing as a God given right. As for the rest....

Luke 22:36

After a stint with "activism" from 1994- 2004/5, I have channeled AWAY from the media almost 100% ALL I see is prophecy being fullfilled! So now for there is NO need to view on tv/radio what I already know/believe to be true, fair and BALANCED!!

" The worm has and is turning" peeps, get yr houses in order.... peace : DD

Not sure there is such a thing as a God given right. As for the rest....

Luke 22:36

After a stint with "activism" from 1994- 2004/5, I have channeled AWAY from the media almost 100% ALL I see is prophecy being fullfilled! So now for there is NO need to view on tv/radio what I already know/believe to be true, fair and BALANCED!!

" The worm has and is turning" peeps, get yr houses in order.... peace : DD

Mind elaborating on the prophecy being fulfilled? Curious to hear more.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.