pop

Question to concealed gun holders

I do believe that if firearms had never been been legal or had been severely restricted in the US, we wouldn't have as high a murder rate as we do now.

I agree with you on that satement,

We as Americans are conditioned to think that guns are a good idea. We have some of the easiest access to legal weapons in the world. We also see some of the highest murder rates in the world involving guns.

My original statement wasn't a comment on whether guns are a good idea or not.

As to whether they are/aren't a good idea:

A populace armed with guns (as intended by the 2nd) was and still is a very good idea in that it ensures that the populace has the ability to defend itself against a corrupt US Government. Thankfully, our armed populace ("militia" mentioned in the 2nd and Federalist Papers) has never stood in opposition to a (corrupt) US Government (controler of the "standing army" in Fed. Papers).

Is it even possible, in modern times, that our armed populace (militia) could defeat the standing army (US Military) if it becomes necessary due to govt. corruption? Yes, very much possible. Does the Gov't. know this? Yes.

Is it possible that our armed populace has been effective in limiting/preventing government corruption? Possibly, but difficult/impossible to prove either way.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

You really are having a very hard time with this very simple concept. On Saturday October 20 I spoke with R. Gomez, who has been a friend of mine for several years. We were even together on a skydiving team at the USPA Nationals in 2002 (along with Rainbo).

Now stop making an ass of yourself.

TFX won the bronze in 2002, Roger's team, STL, won the gold in 1999 and 2002.

what team were you on now?

TFx Roster 2002

1. Eric Bickel
2. John Kallend
3. Betty Bennett
4. Jen O'Hara
5. Tom "Loud Tom" Startz
6. Rich "Hollywood" Jasica
7. Donovan Bartlett
8. "Radio" Dave Gadow
9. Tom Camire
10. Gary Wilkinson
Alt. Chris Schindler
Alt#2. Sky Huminsky
Video. Steve Verner

Very good, Randy.

Why don't you also post the roster of the other team I was on at Nationals 2002? :)
You know, the one with Gomez and Rainbo (pic attached).

Now, about your PA, maybe the mods will read the subject line.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.