Clownburner

10 things non-gun people should know about Concealed Weapons permit holders.

(One would think any woman jogging that early in the morning might welcome running with an armed partner).

We run at 5 a.m. which happens to be a popular time for violent & sexual crimes against women. One morning I had pulled quite a bit ahead of Billy as we approached the last leg and this car stopped in the middle of an intersection I was about to cross. I stopped and jogged in place and motioned for him to continue, but he just sat there staring at me. A few seconds later Billy caught up and as soon as he did, the guy drove away.

Bill used to travel a bit more skydiving than he has recently, and I'd still get up and run. So I started running with pepper spray. It's easy to carry in your hand ready-to-go while jogging.

I made a joke once even if I had a gun, the places I'd be most likely to need it are also the most inconvenient to carry it--like jogging. And it sure wouldn't fit in my skinny jeans when I go out at night.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

This would fit just about anywhere... even in your "skinny jeans".

http://seecamp.com/

It's very, very tiny...

http://seecamp.com/photos.htm

Here's a picture of a seecamp next to an HK.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG