billvon

More fake soldiers speak up

What you just posted was very informative and as easy to comprehend as a childs book, too bad it will be WAS ignored by our champion cherry picker

Yup.. he ignored it in the spring of 2003.... and then declared Mission Accomplished... too bad he did not realize the war was not over.

So Bush didn't cherry pick?No, but that is your talking point.

Then you and I will have to agree to disagree. I think it is pretty clear that Bush wanted to invade Iraq even before 9/11 happened. I think it is pretty clear that instructions were given to find reasons to invade.

Lastly, I have a hard time believing that your intelligence agencies are filled with idiots and Bush is the smart person in all of this. Have you ever heard the man talk?

I think it is pretty clear that Bush wanted to invade Iraq even before 9/11 happened. I think it is pretty clear that instructions were given to find reasons to invade.

Where'd you get that idea? Do you have any proof or are you just basing your opinion on third party hearsay?

Lastly, I have a hard time believing that your intelligence agencies are filled with idiots and Bush is the smart person in all of this.

I don't recall anyone saying Bush was smarter than everyone in the intelligence community. Typically, our presidents are lauded for surrounding themselves with smart people, not for there own smarts. In fact, the only presidential candidate I can think of, who people talked about his superior IQ, was Al Gore. He went to the same Ivy League school as Bush, but he had a lower GPA. :D

I think it is pretty clear that Bush wanted to invade Iraq even before 9/11 happened. I think it is pretty clear that instructions were given to find reasons to invade.

Where'd you get that idea? Do you have any proof or are you just basing your opinion on third party hearsay?

You're kidding right?

You're kidding right?

That's right. It was a continuation of foreign policy first put into place by the Clinton Administration. ;)

Sometimes you just have to rely on your own intelligence, perceptions, reading, understanding and "gut feeling". Like when OJ was found not guilty.

In fact, the only presidential candidate I can think of, who people talked about his superior IQ, was Al Gore. He went to the same Ivy League school as Bush, but he had a lower GPA.

I went to school with some of the richest kids in Holland from some of the most influential families in the country, including the three sons of the current Queen. Money and stature can do some amazing things.