n23x

www.copswritingcops.com

http://www.copswritingcops.com/home.html

This is a site for officers getting traffic tickets that ANY normal civilian could get a warning on, verbal or written. This is a site for cops, about cops, and designed by cops. Needless to say, we are fed up with hearing about this and think something should be done. There's always another ticket down the street. We are all family and maybe someday you may need one of us to get out of our car and save your sorry ass. But odds are you're the cop that doesn't do anything to begin with.

"LET’S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE."

CWC Staff.

comments?

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

I'm not going to fight "professional courtesy". I think we all do it to some degree, regardless of our jobs.

Just seemed a little prick-ish to provide name and badge numbers of people that wronged them, you know?

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

I'm not going to fight "professional courtesy". I think we all do it to some degree, regardless of our jobs.

Just seemed a little prick-ish to provide name and badge numbers of people that wronged them, you know?

.jim

Espicaly when some of them were bitching for getting a ticket in town ect for doing 20 over ot thier wife ect. gets one.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

comments?

It's good to have a site where guys can go "WAAAHHHHHHHH" and get it out of their system.

The "What cops want you to know" section is good.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So, do the cops here not write tickets to other cops? It sounds to me like there is a widespread culture of corruption in police departments all over this country.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.