br0k3n

Evolution, Finally Debunked for Good

Peanutbutter theologians

You must have read the King Jif version. In the original Italian the word actually means something more like "tomato sauce". Forming a mountain and a midgit.
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

Nah - i don't get it.

Therefore the only obvious truth is that it must be God.

Creation Science 101.

Week 1; I don't get it.
Week 2; Food proofs (Banana, Peanut Butter etc)
Week 3; God.
Weeks 4-10; Revision.

:P

Actually i think you missed a week :D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

And if some new microscopic life WAS created in a jar of amino-acid and protein rich peanut butter we'd never know about it because it would have been eaten anyway.

This is why religion is such a farse, even if there is a god. If just once life was detected comming from a jar of PB and these clowns guaranteed it would never happen, all of their assertions would be up for grabs. This is why science is so careful about making these absolute assertions, one of them could be shoved down their faces. Example:

- World is flat

- Ok, sorry, the world is round

- Oops, we mean the world is a sphere

- Uh, is it ok if we ammend that to mean an oblate spheroid?

Many things in science get amended, so scientists know not to make absolute assertions, unlike the geniuses of the cloth. Fools constantly use absolute words. In science, if they feel certain about things they call them laws, not to mean that they can't be modified later. Hardcore scientists don't even use laws, they speak in terms of theories and that's it.

And if some new microscopic life WAS created in a jar of amino-acid and protein rich peanut butter we'd never know about it because it would have been eaten anyway.

This is why religion is such a farse, even if there is a god. If just once life was detected comming from a jar of PB and these clowns guaranteed it would never happen, all of their assertions would be up for grabs. This is why science is so careful about making these absolute assertions, one of them could be shoved down their faces. Example:

- World is flat

- Ok, sorry, the world is round

- Oops, we mean the world is a sphere

- Uh, is it ok if we ammend that to mean an oblate spheroid?

Many things in science get amended, so scientists know not to make absolute assertions, unlike the geniuses of the cloth. Fools constantly use absolute words. In science, if they feel certain about things they call them laws, not to mean that they can't be modified later. Hardcore scientists don't even use laws, they speak in terms of theories and that's it.

A theory being proven incorrect does not undo it's utility, Newtonian mechanics are still used extensively and we'd struggle without them I think. Flat Earth approximations are also often used in the same calculations. These theories are intellectual tools, you don't need a chainsaw to break dental floss.