JohnRich

Americans: Do you feel your children are threatened by being shot by automatic weapons in their schoolyard?

Conversely, in the US that same youth could simply walk into Wal-Mart with his pocket money and purchase a fairly effective, easily concealable weapon

Another one speaking nonsense about things they have little knowledge about.

Walmart does not sell Handguns(concealable weapon) nor does it sell firearms to youths. You have to be 18 just to buy a paintgun at walmart.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

Conversely, in the US that same youth could simply walk into Wal-Mart with his pocket money and purchase a fairly effective, easily concealable weapon.

you must be 21 to buy a handgun in the US. It's close to $300 to buy a shotgun, one of the cheapest weapons available. Not sure what kind of pocket money you had in school, but that's well above what I had.

I didn't present anything as fact. I explicitly stated that what I was posting wasn't fact of any kind and that it was simply my opinion. This implied an invitation for others of differing opinion to correct me where necassary, which they did. Now, as I just said, I've learned something.

No harm done.