Andy9o8

"Scrotum": Is it wrong?

When I was in the airforce, there was this 26 year old Morman guy I worked with who didn't know what a scrotum was, we were troubleshooting an aircraft after startup and we told him to go ask the pilot if his scrotum was fuzzy, he almost did it too, but we stopped him before he did..........didn't actually want him to get in trouble:)
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

Only if its bouncing off your chin or forehead.

"Arab Goggles"? :D:SB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

OK, here's a change of pace.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/18/books/18newb.html?ex=1329454800&en=0abee8846d8919f4&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss
Apparently librarians are in an uproar about a kids' book that has the word "scrotum" in it. You decide.

Don't these librarians, have anything better to do then, just hang around like a sack of rocks, and break the authors Balls:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Ms. Nilsson, reached at Sunnyside Elementary School in Durango, Colo., said she had heard from dozens of librarians who agreed with her stance. “I don’t want to start an issue about censorship,” she said. “But you won’t find men’s genitalia in quality literature.”

“At least not for children,” she added.

So, male children dont have scrotums? or penises? How fucking stupid. As for the rest of the quote, someone may want to alert James Joyce, Henry Miller, J.D. Sallinger, Stephen King, Geoffrey Chaucer, Euripides, et all that male genitalia dont appear in quality literature. Oh, at least not for children? Better alert Maurice Sendak as well....

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...