skinnyflyer

Global Warming:Get Used To It

I'm one of the people "promulgating" the issues behind climate change.

Ha ah! So you admit it! You're the scource of these billions of dollars!

Mybe Bill will follow this lead, but instead offer buckets of money to people who write articles confirming human caused global warming.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>You're the scource of these billions of dollars!

Yep. You've never seen that part of the lair (and now you never will!) It contains booty plundered from various poor, struggling oil companies, and it finances our nefarious schemes to take over the world. (Or destroy the world; we figure we'll do that first, then take it over. Easier that way.) It's just like Michael Crichton's book, except different.

While plagarism is not against the rules here, it is considered good form to identify when you are quoting from another source. The piece you quoted was from the John Birch society, a conservative organization that is dedicated to promulgation of conservative ideas, opposition to environmentalism and the repeal of civil rights legislation. (It views such legislation as "communist.")

I thought it was from the matermind behind the Oregon Institute of Tin Foil Beanies
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2004/06-14-2004/science.htm (who by the way has probably made millions from Exxon)
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I think I would prefer global warming to the alternative of an ice age.
All I ever hear people scream about is green house gases, I think that for a long long time we have been moving out of an ice age and although we may be accelerating the warming a bit it is natural.
Another gas no one talks about is sulfur dioxide and it seems to have the opposite affect to green house gasses, by reflecting the heat from the atmosphere. this gas is also a product of fossil fuels and can be expelled in great quantities from volcanic eruptions.
I think that it would be much easier to survive in a green house enviroment than in a sub zero ice age enviroment! we play with things we don't fully understand and end up totally fucking things up.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward