D22369

WTF ?? it was his own child.....

I nominate this fucker to be the first televised execution in the USA
you dont do this...
assbags like this need to stop breathing our oxygen whether they are male or female...

Roy

Dad Charged After Toddler Freezes to Death
By RAMESH SANTANAM, AP

PHILADELPHIA (Feb. 8) - A man angry his toddler daughter wouldn't go to bed knocked her unconscious and left her to die outside in single-digit temperatures, police said.

AP Photo
William Lorenzo Page, 23, is led out of police headquarters after being charged in the death of his toddler daughter. His charges include criminal homicide, kidnapping, making false reports to law enforcement and simple assault.

The frozen body of Nyia Miangel Page, who was about to turn 2, was found Sunday at an abandoned playground about a 10-minute walk from the family's home. Tiny footprints in the snow suggest she had gotten up and wandered around before she died, police said.

Her father, William Lorenzo Page, 23, of Braddock, was arrested Wednesday on charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault. He has been in custody since Sunday, when he was charged with sexually abusing another child shortly before Nyia died.

Page, who did not have an attorney at his arraignment Thursday morning, was jailed without bond.

Page told police he woke up early Saturday and found the girl awake and playing near a mirror in the hallway, according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday night. He said he got mad when the girl wouldn't go back to bed so he hit her so hard she hit her head and was unconscious, the complaint said.

Police said Page told them he took the girl outside wrapped in a blanket and left her, still breathing, beside railroad tracks near a bridge.

Police said a T-shirt, a pair of women's underwear and a Pittsburgh Steelers "Terrible Towel," all found in Page's basement, appeared to have been stained with dried blood.

An autopsy determined Nyia died of hypothermia, but the Allegheny County Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide because investigators said it was unreasonable to assume the child had made it alone to the playground, which is on a wooded knoll. The toddler would have had to have climbed 17 snowy steps to get there.

Authorities could only guess how long Nyia, wearing only a sweater and a diaper, could have survived in temperatures that hovered around 2 degrees Saturday morning.

"Given her size, she would have been rendered incapacitated very quickly," Allegheny County Medical Examiner Dr. Karl E. Williams said Thursday. "She'd been out so long, when we found her she was frozen."

A witness saw Page enter his house Saturday morning from the direction where his daughter was found, police said. He was back out on the street about an hour later, saying he was looking for the girl and telling the witness, "Somebody took my daughter," according to a criminal complaint.

Nyia's mother told police she last saw the girl after Nyia tried to crawl into bed with her parents about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The mother told police she put the youngster back into her own bed in an upstairs room.

Police, emergency crews and bloodhounds searched in 20-degree temperatures for most of two days before finding the little girl's body.

The sexual abuse charge against Page came as police investigated Nyia's disappearance.

Police said another child in the house told investigators that sometime overnight Friday, Page entered a bedroom, covered the child's mouth with one hand and touched the child's genitals with the other. The child said Page then left the room, followed by Nyia, police said

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

One gun, one bullet, case closed.

Too quick for the bastard. He should be chained to a steel post outside in 2 degree weather and smacked in the head with a 2x4 then left to freeze to death. Same as he did the little girl. Make sure he is gagged. People shouldn't have to listen to him whine and bitch about how cold it is.

One gun, one bullet, case closed.

Too quick for the bastard. He should be chained to a steel post outside in 2 degree weather and smacked in the head with a 2x4 then left to freeze to death. Same as he did the little girl. Make sure he is gagged. People shouldn't have to listen to him whine and bitch about how cold it is.

Do not become the monster.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

.... how Pathetic and sad.........

my feelings of distaste for this man, are the equal to my feelings of sadness for the child.......
AND my heart BREAKS to think of that poor kid, during the childs' last hours.....
however
...He WILL receive his Just "reward"
...i will say that here is further evidence that many many people who create children, or who are charged with their care, are grossly incapable of such responsibilities....
no justification, no explanation, no excuse, no amount of remorse can be accepted...from this perpetrator...:|
take a life in such a stupid and callous way, and you must forfeit yours,,,,,, end of story...
[:/].... I'll leave it to others to determine HOW that should happen,,

as for one gun one bullet

I say maybe one gun, a shot gun,, but MANY shells,, and Like Marcellus Wallace said,
"get medieval on his ass".....
lingering pain followed by death is required here...

jmy

.... lingering pain followed by death is required here...

I don't understand why lingering pain is required. The person is a cancer to society. A doctor doesn't torture cancer. A doctor removes cancer and disposes of it.

I volunteer to kill him myself.

In a very cruel manner:|

He should be violated with a huge cactus until he dies of internal hemmoraging
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I try not to be a hateful and vindictive person, as I go through life but this guy here in Philly pushed me...>:(

I suggested a lingering death because that is what he dealt out , to that little child...

A swift death would mean inadequate suffering and IMHO this p.o.s. needs to suffer....:|

it will be interesting to see what becomes of this case... but if it was left up to me, I WOULD turn Marcellus Wallace loose on him.

jmy

Not that it matters where, but I believe this happened in Pittsburgh (Allegheny County).

The same story but references Pittsburgh:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/08/toddler.death.ap/index.html

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

I try not to be a hateful and vindictive person, as I go through life but this guy here in Philly pushed me...>:(

I suggested a lingering death because that is what he dealt out , to that little child...

A swift death would mean inadequate suffering and IMHO this p.o.s. needs to suffer....:|

it will be interesting to see what becomes of this case... but if it was left up to me, I WOULD turn Marcellus Wallace loose on him.

jmy

I understand your feelings. I just don't understand what purpose is served by torturing the person. (Other than taking pleasure in the other persons pain.)

I understand your feelings. I just don't understand what purpose is served by torturing the person. (Other than taking pleasure in the other persons pain.)

Well, hopefully when the sick bastard's time on earth is up, his personal Hell will be standing in Antartica naked in the dead of winter with temps at -70F or worse, for eternity. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

.... lingering pain followed by death is required here...

I don't understand why lingering pain is required. The person is a cancer to society. A doctor doesn't torture cancer. A doctor removes cancer and disposes of it.

Ok, we'll turn him over to a doctor. Dr. Hannibal Lecter. He'll know what to do with the scum.

Situations like that truly and honestly confuse me. I haven't personally had children... but it amazes me that some parents don't have any connection to their children. No maternal/paternal instincts. No deep and caring love. No instinct to ensure continuation of the line.

When I do deliveries.... I like seeing the hopeful and happy faces. I don't think that I could do pediatrics. [:/]

This is just as sick. I'm trying to keep in mind that they had not guilty pleas entered and that they have not yet been tried.

In Mansfield, Ohio, Scott Ritchie, 26, is being accused of killing his four-month-old niece January 22 because she would not stop crying. Mansfield police say the baby's parents, along with two other people, just watched and did nothing during the course of the murder.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007702030303

Jesus Fuckn' Christ people, you've lost all perspective.

Sure, you're disgusted. Sure, this dude is just a disgrace for the human race.

Tell me what torturing a criminal will do to breing the kid back to life? Tell me what it accomplishes in terms of honor or any other god damned good it would do to society if your plans were put into actions.

I'll show you the side effects.

One bullet if proven guilty. This is about removing a threat, not going high and macho as a 101st Fighting Keyboardist.

Seriously dudes. I thought you were smarter than this.

point well taken....

please consider this a public retraction of my original "knee-jerk" reaction to this heinous act.

i responded with my heart and not my brain....

Of course one tortuous act should NOT beget another one.....

But i am a Father, and a Christian, and a sympathetic appreciator ( is THAT a word ? ) of all people, young and old, near and far...

I guess I was relying on the old adage, "an eye for an eye",,,, but as I should KNOW, by this point in my life,,,,, all that leads to, is further blindness......

Pity this foolish and irresponsible person, yes.....
but I do see the folly of my original negative post, about a slow and painful death.....THAT accomplishes very little,,,, As I NOW realize...

vengeance cripples EVERYone involved..
thanks PeterB, for the enlightenment

jmy

Jesus Fuckn' Christ people, you've lost all perspective.

Sure, you're disgusted. Sure, this dude is just a disgrace for the human race.

Tell me what torturing a criminal will do to breing the kid back to life? Tell me what it accomplishes in terms of honor or any other god damned good it would do to society if your plans were put into actions.

I'll show you the side effects.

One bullet if proven guilty. This is about removing a threat, not going high and macho as a 101st Fighting Keyboardist.

Seriously dudes. I thought you were smarter than this.

I thought there was already more than one thread on the revenge vs cure vs deterrent aspects of capital punishment?
C'mon dude, lighten up. It's not like any of us are going to be the ones sentencing the man if he is found guilty. And even if he were sentenced to freeze to death the courts would throw out the sentence in a heartbeat. Nothing wrong with someone here telling what they feel is an appropriate punishment including a quick bullet in the back of the head when he isn't expecting it.

Nothing wrong with someone here telling what they feel is an appropriate punishment

I think PeterB's comment might be that there IS something wrong with that. Not morally wrong, but psychologically risky.

It's commonly thought that a pedophile rehearsing his fantasies in his own mind is unhealthy and should be inhibited.

In the same way (although perhaps to a different extent) rehearsing and encouraging fantasies of revenge and cruelty in one's mind is probably not good for one's own personal mental health.

I'm thinking of another poster here who regularly posts how he thinks someone or other in the popular news stories deserves to be murdered. Over and over he keeps suggesting this about different people, day after day. I have to wonder what's behind that cycle.

Edited for typo

First Class Citizen Twice Over