Lok

ALL THE TRUTH REGARDING THE FUNNY "NATION" OF FYRO'M'

In this video all the truth regarding the Funny nation of FYRO'M' that some idiots, including the number 1 idiot of our days, the monkey president Bush named this bastard nation "MACEDONIANS"!!!!!!!!!!!!! and their funny country "MACEDONIA"!!!!!!!!!! in one stupid effort to steal one (only) part from the 5000+ years of Greek (civilized) History:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbFbUdv_gM&mode=related&search=

Hey! Chill out dude. Here's a funny incident which happened over there in 2001 (i think) when NATO, sorry, the Brit's, were liasing between Macedonian forces and the Albainian rebels.

Anyway, FYROM troops have all their T-72's dug into berms on their 'frontline' neat Tetavo. The commander of their forces refused to go and visit the 'frontline' after last light with us Brit's. Why's that? We asked.

Because of the ''mice's in the berms" [sic]

Funny as fuck!:)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

You are right bro, about how much crapy is FYRO'M''s army, but please don't call them 'Macedonians', they are just slavs like bulgarians and other yugoslavians.
I know is not your mistake but everybody else, through 6 years in UK, I always listen to idiot BBC coresponders to refer to Skopians as 'Macedonians'.

This unfortunately happens to every place in the world, through nobody really cares about the name problem except from Greek people try to save their nation's history.

This funny state would not exist if UCK (albanians)wasn't such a crapy rebel army (the crapiest ever), and if the idiot peacefull Greek Goverment still talking with thoose slav monkeys and at the same time suport them both military ( providing helicopters and armoured vechicles, etc in the crap army of Skopjia during albanian 'revolutionary' war)
and economically (more than 250 milion dollars per year Greek suport in the crap Skopjan economy,etc).

To be honest I was only referring to an incident I found amusing - I wasn't commenting on what I think of their military!

I get the feeling your not exactly best mates with the FYROM but I'm fairly neutral about it all. Saves me from grey hairs.:)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

in one stupid effort to steal one (only) part from the 5000+ years of Greek (civilized) History:

Interesting. How many civilised Greeks wanted to be associated with Macedonia even after Phillip II's conquest? During the golden age of Greece the Macedonians were viewed as borderline barbarians, a view that was only changed by force.;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Even this is not true at all, Macedonians were like all the other Greek people at the epoch, like Spartans, people of Athens, Thiva people and so on, they took part in the Olympic games ( only Greek cities and Kingdoms took part in the Olympics) they spoke Ancient Greek, they have Greek names (Alexandros, Philipos father of Alexander, Olympiada mother of Alexander) and they had not any relation AT ALL with albanian, bulgarians and other slav monkeys who apeared at the region after the 6th century after jesus.

No problem Bro, the truth in our days sometimes hurt and so the removal of the video.

Have a look here if you want to learn the truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE8jc1NJzhE&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oHivXjiX_w&mode=related&search=

Even this is not true at all, Macedonians were like all the other Greek people at the epoch, like Spartans, people of Athens, Thiva people and so on, they took part in the Olympic games ( only Greek cities and Kingdoms took part in the Olympics) they spoke Ancient Greek, they have Greek names (Alexandros, Philipos father of Alexander, Olympiada mother of Alexander) and they had not any relation AT ALL with albanian, bulgarians and other slav monkeys who apeared at the region after the 6th century after jesus.

Brushing past your blatant racism, I still beg to differ.

While the Macedonians certainly had a lot of ties to the other classical Greek states and a strong claim to 'being Greek' there level of cultural Greekness was not cut and dried. There were several disturbingly barbarian asects to there culture (for instance, the style of their drunken feasts and orgies, their hereditary monarchy) that led to much debate as to how much they should be considered Greek. Maybe "backwards parochial cousins" might be a good way to describe the way they were widely thought of.

While this obviously did change somewhat after Phillip II established his hegemony and Alexander's wildly succesful conquests. It would still be a mistake to say that they were universally accepted though - take Demosthenes' rhetoric as a prime example. Also consider that one of the excuses the Romans gave as they marched into Greece was that they were freeing civilised Greece from Macedonian tyranny.

You have all the rights Bro to don't care that much about the truth regarding Greek-Skopjians relations and the name problem.

But just to inform you, when you refer to Skopjians as 'Macedonians' then you are not neutral because you simply reckon slav monkeys as decendants of ancient Macedonians and this is really funny as Funny are all the (idiot) people in the world plus crapppy (connected) international media (including CNN and BBC) who refered scopjians as 'Macedonians', and their funny state as 'Macedonia'.

You are from U.K Bro, what about a fucking Slav monkey to start propagate that HORATIO NELSON (the greatest hero in British naval history) was fucking Scopjian, you'll pissed off I think, that is exactly what happens here.

You're level of unabshed racism is truly astounding. You rank right up there with psychotics in the middle east or africa who slaughter each other on a biblical scale bacause someone did something to someone else a few millenia ago.

Heaven help us all. :S

I'm an American of European descent. Not only do I not care that someone may claim Hornblower was getting blown by someone who looked different, I just had a civilized conversation with someone who looked VERY different from me about late colonial American history, and one topic of conversation was whther or not some founding fathers found their poontang with slaves. Guess what - I didn't go ballistic.

If you want to tell me that Joe Foss or Chesty Puller were banging Thais in Bangkok or mounting Japanese ladies on Mount Surabachi, I'd laugh at you, but I doubt I'd pull out racial slurs or yell at you in anger.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Even if you are the first person in the world who is speaking about 'Macedonian tyranny' every opinion is acceptable.
Of course there were some bloudy battles regarding the Greek cities who didn't allied with the GREEK kingdom of Macedonia but that was what happens all the time in ancient Greek history between the cities with some exceptions (Greek-persian wars).

You look like you care about Ancient history so you know at least that the state of Scopja has no relation at all with ancient Macedonia and slavs with ancient Macedonians.

That is enough for me.
Thanks Bro for replying, I still don't understant why you refer to me as (blatant) racist exept if you find any lies in my previous post????

But just to inform you, when you refer to Skopjians as 'Macedonians' then you are not neutral because you simply reckon slav monkeys as decendants of ancient Macedonians and this is really funny as Funny are all the (idiot) people in the world plus crapppy (connected) international media (including CNN and BBC) who refered scopjians as 'Macedonians', and their funny state as 'Macedonia'.

Guess what "bro" when I refer to someone as English I don't assume they are a direct descendant of Queen Boudicea and when I hear someone say "Macedonian" I don't assume they are talking about direct descendants of Alexander. If that were the case I'm sure there are almost as many Iranians as there are Greeks who could lay claim to the title.

Thanks Bro for replying, I still don't understant why you refer to me as (blatant) racist exept if you find any lies in my previous post????

Last time I checked Slavic people were humans, not monkeys.

Case closed.

Sorry but for sure you don't Know much about ALEXANDER THE GREAT, and his History or the history of ancient GREEK KINGDOM of MACEDONIA..........all the Historians of the last 2300 years refer to ALEXANDER THE GREAT, why was so GREAT????? because he transfer the Greek civilization in every place he 'occupied' and at the same time he respect the local manners and traditions.
For thoose reasons his Kingdom never faced internal revolution until his death.
Because simply was acceptable by everybody and this is amazing and unique in World history.

What Alexander the Great did was exactly what your monkey president and his allies are not doing in Iraq.

The major part of Alexander Kingdom was in ASIA, and you speaking about Midle East and Africa................and for somebody that looks different!!!!!!!!Sorry about that, I don't like to speak from Internet like that, but you look like you haven't got a clue about ancient (GREEK) history including ALEXANDER THE GREAT.

Some advice, if you really don't care and because for sure you don't know please don't reply because you make me lauph a lot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, and please look forward to solve the racial and filetic problems back in your country because here in Greece we never have that big problem.....everybody is acceptable no matter what his colour or race.....we are 10.000.000 and we have one milion immigrants from 91 and after....WAKE UP.

Guess what "no bro" No matter what you immagine, Iranian people they accept their history bad or good and maybe they are proud of it.

For this reason they still prefer to be PERSIANS AND NOT MACEDONIANS AND THEY DON'T TRY TO STEAL FROM ANYBODY HIS NATION HISTORY.

By the way if you think that because Alexander the Great occupied ancient PERSIA for 10 years, THE ANCIENT MACEDONIANS ARE GREEK AS MUCH ARE PERSIANS!!!!!!!!!THEN HONESTLY BETTER TO STOP TALKING BECAUSE YOU GET YOURSELF VERY FUNNY.

When somebody try to steal someone else national history is a monkey exempt if he is a communist, like Yugoslav leader TITO (croatian) who create the modern FAKE YUGOSLAV PROVINCE of 'MACEDONIA' on 1948!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then you can speak about tyranny and propaganda.